An Iconic Fantasy Baseball Community
Moderator: Baseball Moderators
hybrid wrote:1) Felix Hernandez - yeah everyone knows the drill on this guy, or should by now
2) Chad Billingsley - honestly numbers 2, 3, and 4 depending on the person could be in any order, but I like Billingsley more the Cain and recently give him more of an edge of Miller.
3) Matt Cain - he moves to #3 cause I moved Miller down recently
4) Adam Miller - so why have I moved him down? Well, he has soreness in his elbow and has been shut down...never a good sign for a pitching prospect. It could turn out to be nothing major, but since he is so close to Billinsgley and Cain for me, he moves down to 4th.
5) Jeff Niemann - not a homer bias, I thought he was great before the Rays took him. Has a great chance to breeze through the system and end up in TB at the end of the year.
6) Z. Duke/ M. Hinickley/ D. Meyer/ S. Olsen - I felt all these lefties should be mentioned for the top 10, they have proved themselves and are healthy so I'll list them about in the middle for that
7) Yusmeiro Petit - great numbers, they speak for themselves
8) Cole Hamels - lost year due to injuries, but this kid was arguably the best SP in the minors last year
9) Greg Miller - same thing as Hamels
10) Homer Bailey - yeah hasn't thrown a pitch in A ball yet, but I love the kids potential.
Hmm so I guess it's somewhat of my Top 13 pitchers. If the bottom 3 (8, 9, 10) have years they are capable of, they will be among the best pitchers in the minors (for some of them again).
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests