Draft: • Live Draft, 3/27/05 04:00 pm ET.(Make sure the time is good for you as it will not be changed.
• 25 Rounds, with 60 seconds between picks.
• Draft robot enabled - picks are made automatically for teams that let the clock expire. (If you know that you cannot make the draft at the last second then at least set up an automatic list of players that you would like to draft so the draft robot can do a decent job for you.)
Player Pool: AL and NL Players.
Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, MI(middle infielder, CI (corner infielder), OF, DH, SP and RP. (There is a distinction between Starting and Relief pitchers)
Eligibility: Players are eligible at their primary position, plus positions they've played 5 games last year or 5 games this year.
Everyone is eligible at DH.
Transactions: • Lineups may be set daily up to 30 minutes before game time.
• Owners may set lineups and change players' positions.
• Owners may not make trades post season.( Scoring will end at the end of the regular season. In the case of a one game playoff between two teams the stats for that game will not be counted.)
• Owners may do add/drops. (Or I could set up a waiver system which allows any team to claim a drop player in 48 hours and then will be given to the team with the highest waiver position. ( the other way simply makes a dropped player immediately available for any team, first come first served. I will take a survey on what the majority wants.)
Trades are subject to a 2-day voting period, where at most 4 objections are allowed. Trades receiving more the 4 objections are sent to the commissioner for approval. (If a majority of the owners who are not involved in the trade object then I will veto the trade otherwise the trade will go forward.)
• No trades can be made after the trade deadline of 8/29/05.
Min/Max: Min AB: 4000
Min IP: 900
• Teams not meeting the minimums will receive 0 points in categories using AB or IP (e.g., BA or ERA)
Limits For Games Played Per Position
Position Min Max
• Teams will lose all statistics at a given position if minimum games at the position are not met by season end.
• Teams will stop receiving statistics at a given position when maximum games are exceeded.
(Remember you can only have a Max of 180 game appearances by a starting pitcher, anything beyond that will not be counted so be judicious in who you start.)
Fees: League Entry Fee: $515
This fee includes a 500 entry fee and an additional 15 dollar fee to help pay for the costs of starting the league. First Place will win $3000 Second place $1250 and Third Place $500. If you wish to join the league, payment can be sent to me via paypal or in the form of a Check. Payments must be sent within 5 days or your team will be removed from the league. If you join the league less then 5 days before the draft then you must send payment A.S.A.P. If you draft and I have not received payment your team will be frozen into such time as payment has been made. Refunds will be made to owners who decide they do not wish to participate in the league as long as you notify me by email by March 22 4pm eastern time as this gives me time to locate another team. If you decide that you do not want to participate in the league after March 22 at 4 pm eastern time then a refund will be made only If I am able to find another owner to replace you. So please if you want to play make sure that everything works for you. Cash prizes will be mailed to the three winning owners within 7 days of the end of the regular season.
Scoring: Rotisserie System.
Scoring for Batting Categories
BA - Batting Average
HR - Home Runs
R - Runs
RBI - Runs Batted In
SB - Stolen Bases
Scoring for Pitching Categories
ERA - Earned Run Average
K - Strikeouts (Pitcher)
S - Saves
W - Wins
WHIP - Walks + Hits / Inning
(To Break it down your hitting positions will make up 13 roster spots and your pitching positions will make up 9 spots. You will have a 3 man reserve or bench and 3 spots for players on injured reserve. You will always have active one catcher, one-first baseman, one-second baseman, one shortstop, one-third baseman one Middle infielder, one corner infielder, 5 out fielders and one DH. They don't have to actually play in the game to be active but they must be in the lineup for that day. Your 9 pitchers can be any combination of starters or relievers and remember at the maximum over a season you can only have 180 game appearances by starting pitchers. if your roster is not set up correctly you will not score points for the day.
If you are intrested in joining then provide me with your name email address and the name of your team and I will send you an invitation to join.
You can contact me at mailto:Dlapin8268@aol.com
Last edited by nobleeagle76 on Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.