Page 5 of 6

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:51 am
by Sticky Spice
Back in the mid '90s I was at work and these teeny-bopper girls were having a sparkling conversation about what their names would be if they were in the Spice Girls.

I contributed my two cents...successful gross-out. %-6

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:51 am
by acsguitar
Mine

A= First name
C= Middle Initial
S= Last name

Guitar= A musical instrument with 6 strings that I play

Also i remember it easy

By the way Doctego/Lofunzo its your pick!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 12:54 pm
by LT Blue Colt
We just had one of these over in the Football Cafe. If anybody didn't get a chance to see it, I use the nickname I give my Suzuki Quadracer (LT Blue Colt). ;-D

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:55 pm
by Rirruto
A quote from the classic film, "Billy Madison". Billy being asked to practice his cursive writing on the blackboard:

BILLY: Bunt. B-U-N-T, in perfect cursive. Got any more brain-busters?
MS. VAUGHN: How about 'Rizzuto'?
(BILLY ponders and attempts to write)
MS. VAUGHN: Rirruto?
BILLY: Those're Z's.
MS. VAUGHN: They look like R's to me.
BILLY: You're cheating! Rizzuto's not a word! He's a baseball player!
MS. VAUGHN: Would you like to try the word 'buzz'?

Also the name on the back of my softball jersey :-D

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:26 pm
by slomo007
Rirruto wrote:A quote from the classic film, "Billy Madison". Billy being asked to practice his cursive writing on the blackboard:

BILLY: Bunt. B-U-N-T, in perfect cursive. Got any more brain-busters?
MS. VAUGHN: How about 'Rizzuto'?
(BILLY ponders and attempts to write)
MS. VAUGHN: Rirruto?
BILLY: Those're Z's.
MS. VAUGHN: They look like R's to me.
BILLY: You're cheating! Rizzuto's not a word! He's a baseball player!
MS. VAUGHN: Would you like to try the word 'buzz'?

Also the name on the back of my softball jersey :-D


That's great! I've seen the movie many times, but I never put 2 and 2 together with your name. I have a newfound respect for a fellow Sandler fan. ;-D

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:32 pm
by LBJackal
slomo007 wrote:
Rirruto wrote:A quote from the classic film, "Billy Madison". Billy being asked to practice his cursive writing on the blackboard:

BILLY: Bunt. B-U-N-T, in perfect cursive. Got any more brain-busters?
MS. VAUGHN: How about 'Rizzuto'?
(BILLY ponders and attempts to write)
MS. VAUGHN: Rirruto?
BILLY: Those're Z's.
MS. VAUGHN: They look like R's to me.
BILLY: You're cheating! Rizzuto's not a word! He's a baseball player!
MS. VAUGHN: Would you like to try the word 'buzz'?

Also the name on the back of my softball jersey :-D


That's great! I've seen the movie many times, but I never put 2 and 2 together with your name. I have a newfound respect for a fellow Sandler fan. ;-D


Yeah same here, I never knew what Rirruto was for. I've seen the movie enough times to remember that scene vividly though. Sandler drawing the squiggly lines for z's :-b

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:57 pm
by curious_george_43545
Hmmmmm :-D George is last name so my nickname is Curious George + I love monkeys espically Curious George...I also have the nickname BoyGeorge but I don't really like that one..... :-t

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:02 pm
by Amazinz
curious_george_43545 wrote:I also have the nickname BoyGeorge but I don't really like that one..... :-t

Yeah, you might want to keep that one to yourself... :-D

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:02 pm
by curious_george_43545
Amazinz wrote:
curious_george_43545 wrote:I also have the nickname BoyGeorge but I don't really like that one..... :-t

Yeah, you might want to keep that one to yourself... :-D


Thought so :-D

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 2:40 am
by Madison
slomo007 wrote:
Rirruto wrote:A quote from the classic film, "Billy Madison". Billy being asked to practice his cursive writing on the blackboard:

BILLY: Bunt. B-U-N-T, in perfect cursive. Got any more brain-busters?
MS. VAUGHN: How about 'Rizzuto'?
(BILLY ponders and attempts to write)
MS. VAUGHN: Rirruto?
BILLY: Those're Z's.
MS. VAUGHN: They look like R's to me.
BILLY: You're cheating! Rizzuto's not a word! He's a baseball player!
MS. VAUGHN: Would you like to try the word 'buzz'?

Also the name on the back of my softball jersey :-D


That's great! I've seen the movie many times, but I never put 2 and 2 together with your name. I have a newfound respect for a fellow Sandler fan. ;-D


I didn't link the two either. :*) Very nice! ;-D