I got this list here...http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/ga ... id=1991400
EIGHT PLAYERS WHO COULD HAVE BREAKOUT SEASONS:
1. Jeremy Bonderman. Ignore the won-loss, the raw numbers are very good and the stuff is better. Remember, he should be a college junior.
2. Kearns. The rookie .907 OPS and return to health is a starting point.
3. Chase Utley. Just leave him alone and let him hit 25 homers.
4. Reyes. This may be a stretch, but his raw skills are so good.
5. Adam LaRoche. As he learns to loft balls, the .932 second-half OPS is an indication of things to come. Gold Gloves to follow.
6. Jeremy Affeldt. His strikeout and hits per nine innings are dominant as a reliever.
7. Bronson Arroyo. In the second half, when he was in the rotation for good, he was 7-2, 3.87 and the opponents' on-base percentage was .297. Varitek has pointed out that when Arroyo first came up, he commanded one out of every five fastballs. That got to two out of five by the end of last season, and if and when it gets to three out of five, he'll win 16-18 games.
8. Carlos Pena. Started to put it together in the second half, with 16 homers and an .875 OPS.