An Iconic Fantasy Baseball Community
Moderator: Baseball Moderators
RJCarrot wrote:Bought it a week ago, im 1-6 in owner mode with the phillies.
Every game has been 2-1 in 10 to 14th inning with Wagner blowing it.
Working as intended.
vladrules wrote:Just got it for PC. Is it just me or are the players too small? Maybe i have it on a different. When I'm hitting they look like bobblehead dolls. They just seem small and the close up of they're faces are just weird. I may be wrong but I don't recall MVP2004 having their faces like this. The gameplay is better than 2004 but their faces look like sculptures and hard to get used to.
Half Massed wrote:the players look normal to me. you must have it on a different camera view.
on a different note, i just played a game with the A's, which i won 11-0, and i had brought duke in to pitch the last three innings, which he did perfectly, and on the boxscore it credited him with a save. just thought that was wierd.
Rule 10.20 in the Official Rule Book states:
Credit a pitcher with a save when he meets all three of the following conditions:
(1) He is the finishing pitcher in a game won by his club; and
(2) He is not the winning pitcher; and
(3) He qualifies under one of the following conditions:
- (a) He enters the game with a lead of no more than three runs and pitches for at least one inning; or
- (b) He enters the game, regardless of the count, with the potential tying run either on base, or at bat, or on deck (that is, the potential tying run is either already on base or is one of the first two batsmen he faces; or
- (c) He pitches effectively for at least three innings. No more than one save may be credited in each game.
I may be wrong but I don't recall MVP2004 having their faces like this. The gameplay is better than 2004 but their faces look like sculptures and hard to get used to.
Users browsing this forum: Lenajes and 2 guests