Return to General Talk

Ever hang by a tree by your knee?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby acsguitar » Mon Feb 14, 2005 6:36 pm

SaintsOfTheDiamond wrote:See, stuff like that never happens to you on the beach. You crazy snow and cold weather people. :-D Seriously, glad to hear it wasn't anything too serious. ;-D

yea hopefully its not to seroius...I feel fine of course I keep reading about people who mess stuff up in there knee and don't even know about it...i figure If i can make it through june which is the end of ski season without surgery im good
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby DieHardCubbie » Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:25 pm

Good luck on the healing process...I tore up my knee playing college baseball...I still have some soreness in it during cold weather... !+)

Hopefully yours turns out a lot better... :-)
[b]Useless Trivia of the day[/b]

England's Worcester Canoe Club set the world record for paddling a hand-propelled bathtub. The 25 man team covered a distance of 55 miles, 425 yards in 24 hours on September 28 and 29, 1979.
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Lofunzo » Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:48 pm

The closest that I came was when I was visiting relatives in Pittsburgh and I played knee hockey with my cousing for a week straight. That, combined with the 6 hour trip hime, made it difficult to walk for a week or so.

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)

Return to General Talk