And frustrated that CBS Sportsline has closed CBS Commissioner.................Welll
Baseball Fantasy mags are now out and those of you chomping at the bit for an early start and a wealth of fun are invited to learn more about the newly formed
GREEN DIAMONDS FANTASY BA$EBALL LEAGUE and its roto addicted owners
1. serpentine draft the first year and players then assigned salaries based on draft round..
2. League is filling up with experienced owners now 7 SLOTS LEFT.....
3. 6 by 6 roto league with daily transactions and open trading...
4. 20 team league, with 25 man active roster of 15 hitters and 10 pitchers, 5 reserves and 5 minor leaguers,
5. Categories are hrs rbis rs sb ba and obp ratios along with wins, saves, era, rto, holds, and k's......
6.online draft using cbs sportsline SUNDAY nite february 13 at 7 pm EST
7. This is a league for EXPERIENCED owners looking for a new start
8. Modest entry fees of $50 per person with pay pal or credit card, and nominal transaction fees ...
9.To join this league you will need to have
a) daily Internet access
b) be available SUNDAY NITE FEBRUARY 13 for the DRAFT and
c) have familiarity with auction/keeper leagues but this first year only salaries are assigned by the players draft round
...could be the experience real players frustrated with weekly leagues are looking for...or when one league is not enough....
Owners so far from Texas, Canada, Missouri, New York, Florida, Iowa...all reputable, all experienced...email mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
for any more information