We’ve got a new keeper league forming & we still need 2 more owners. We have a detailed, working constitution which includes a minor league draft (up to 8 players – all can be protected into the next year), a 10 keeper limit for major league players, and 2 exemption keepers (first & second year players) so you can actually hang on to your developing talent without sacrificing your ageing veterans.
The league is hosted on the CBS Sportsline site. The pay in is $65 ($50 to prize money & $15 to sportsline/paypal fees). The league is split into 4 divisions of 4 (16 teams total), so there is a 1 in 4 chance of winning most of your money back, with the overall winner getting up to $350. Money for the pay in is due by Feb. 15.
Scoring is H2H & category based.
The live draft is set for Saturday 3/19 at 1 pm EST. As stated above, we only have room for 2 more owners, so contact me quick if interested – mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Below are some added details from the league constitution.
• Lineups may be set daily by 12:00 PM ET.
• Owners may set lineups and change players' positions.
• Only players who are on the disabled list may be placed into Injured status.
• Owners may not make trades post season.
• Only players in the minor leagues may be placed into Minors status.
• Owners may do add/drops.
• Trades are subject to a 2-day voting period, where at most 8 objections are allowed. Trades receiving more the 8 objections are sent to the commissioner for approval.
• No trades can be made after the trade deadline of 8/29/04.
Schedule: Weekly scoring periods, starting on Mondays, with 3 matchups per period.
Playoffs start in Period 24 and last for 3 Periods.
League Entry Fee: $65
Scoring: Head-to-Head, Number of Categories System.
Ties go to the team with better FPCT.
Scoring based on total stats each period.
-Opening Day rosters will include up to 8 Minor League players, 8 Reserve players, and 16 active players: 1 each C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, 2-U; 3-OF; 6-P
-16 Teams will be divided into 2 conferences of 2 four-team divisions each
-Teams will face 3 opponents per week
-Rosters may be adjusted daily