Return to Baseball Leftovers

Which team do you dislike most?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby raiders_umpire » Wed Jul 21, 2004 4:58 pm

i hate em all except for the devilrays, marlins and braves....so i reckon u could say i hate all of em except the southeast US teams.....but if i had to pick one it would be the yankees, 2nd would be the red sox.......
raiders_umpire

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -786)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Althalius » Wed Jul 21, 2004 5:05 pm

As a Yankees fan, I hate the RedSox. Not for tradition, but because they whine all the time about money and then hypocritically have the second highest payroll. I also dislike redsox fans in general, simply because they start Yankees Suck chants at every stadium they attend. Or maybe that's just everyone.. :-?
Althalius
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby Tavish » Wed Jul 21, 2004 5:07 pm

I also dislike redsox fans in general, simply because they start Yankees Suck chants at every stadium they attend. Or maybe that's just everyone..

Not sure about everywhere but it happens here in KC as well. :-D
Bury me a Royal.
Tavish
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterWeb Supporter
(Past Year: -511)

Postby CrazyPooja90 » Wed Jul 21, 2004 5:08 pm

I hate the Cubs the most. They're all crazy. Just a pack of whiners and head hunters.

Used to hate the Braves, I like this group of Braves more . Now that Maddux is gone.
"I'm going to meet the greatest umpire of all, and he knows I'm innocent."

-Shoeless Joe Jackson
CrazyPooja90
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: -30)

Postby Hey » Wed Jul 21, 2004 5:11 pm

I hate every team in the central for obvious reason especially the astros and cards because I hate Texas.jk. i also hate the yankees mainly because im a baseball fan and ive never been too fond of the dodgers because i live in southern california and it seems like everyone out here just likes them when theyre playing well and theyre very much bandwagoners.
Hey. Go Mets!!
Hey
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: -6)

Postby Chopper » Wed Jul 21, 2004 5:19 pm

ChiSox / Braves

Always been an anti-fan of the White Sox. But since 1998, they've been in the wrong league and its hard to stir up the same passion.

Wanted to like the Braves, since they 'came from' Milwaukee. But the combination of TBS and that stupid-a$$ Tomahawk chop/chant continually drives me away.
Blessed are the cheesemakers.
Chopper
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Eagle Eye
(Past Year: -3)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Ender » Wed Jul 21, 2004 6:01 pm

Cubs without a doubt.
Ender
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy Expert
(Past Year: -28)

Postby logan » Wed Jul 21, 2004 6:03 pm

Chopper wrote: stupid-a$$ Tomahawk chop/chant continually drives me away.

no so much baseball related but im a chiefs fan and i HATE that chant(athough i do love how loud it gets :) ). so i guess im not to fond of the braves either.
logan
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -14)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby pomplona's finest » Wed Jul 21, 2004 6:20 pm

Okay I hate San Fran. I have always hated the Braves but this year I admire there heart and determination. Another team I have a strong hatred for is the Red Sox. They really piss me off. And I am not a Yankees fan by the way. Too many people complain about the Yankees but they aren't nearly as bad as they are made out to be. You can't win over 25 world series' and say that they finagled their way to the top.
AKA IRON CHEF

Member #5 of the Inaugural Yadier Molina Fan Club!!!
pomplona's finest
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye
(Past Year: -6)

Postby Amazinz » Wed Jul 21, 2004 6:26 pm

pomplona's finest wrote:You can't win over 25 world series' and say that they finagled their way to the top.

Sure you can. :-D They've only won 6 WCs in the modern era of baseball. Most of the championships came when there was very little competition and K.C. was a NY farm team. (Prepares to get flamed...)
Maine has a good swing for a pitcher but on anything that moves, he has no chance. And if it's a fastball, it has to be up in the zone. Basically, the pitcher has to hit his bat. - Mike Pelfrey
Amazinz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -120)

PreviousNext

Return to Baseball Leftovers