Return to Classifieds

Looking for 1 dedicated owner to take over contending team

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Looking for 1 dedicated owner to take over contending team

Postby jtowntiger » Fri Jul 09, 2004 9:18 am

I have an open team in my league on cbssportsline. its a 12-team 3 division weekly head to head league that has a team salary cap of $300 and also a contract cap of 30 years. Its a sort of auction league and sort of keeper league. The team that is open, the owner dropped out just before we started the season, now an owner is running 2 teams.

The categories for batters are: hits, runs, rbi, hr, avg, sb,
The categories for pitchers are: wins, holds, saves, K's, whip and era

The team that is open is currently tied for second place in the same division I am in at 6-5. Team cap so far is $215. The team has good young talent but could use some pitchers on the bench.

the current roster is:
C- V. Martinez
1B-D. Lee
2B-B. Boone
3B- M. Ensberg
SS-C. Guillen
MI- B. Crosby (OAK)
CI- M. Teixeria
OF- Burrell
OF- Grissom
OF- M. Mora
OF- R. Sanders
UTL- E. Martinez
SP- F. Garcia
SP- Loiaza
SP Mulder
SP- O. Perez (LA)
SP- Zito
RP- Escobar
RP- Hoffman
RP- Marte
RP- Quantril
RP- Smoltz

C. Pena
A. Cora
Casey Blake
Jose Cruz
Preston Wilson

Bench Pitcher
Ryan Wagner

There is a $40 league fee. The prizes for the champion include a personalized trophy and also a traveling plaque/trophy that will consist of all previous champs. The traveling trophy will be sent back to me before the next season. There will also be a trophy for the owner who gets voted Owner of the Year. Since it is about the midway point in the league. I will drop the league fee to $20 and I will pay the other $20.

Please let me know if you are interested or not. I can send you the complete rules if you want before you decide. Any questions please feel free to ask.

my email is

Hope to here from you soon.
Curveball Contract Baseball League Commish
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds