Return to General Talk

Jeopardy Guy

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Jeopardy Guy

Postby Mookie4ever » Thu Jul 08, 2004 7:10 pm

Anybody else freaked out by this guy?

Image

I think that he is an evil robot.
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 19545
(Past Year: 110)
Joined: 17 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Hakuna, Montana

Postby irishdude103 » Thu Jul 08, 2004 7:12 pm

hwo much money has he won? like 400,000 or is that a different guy?
irishdude103
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 5243
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 22 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Nomar4prez » Thu Jul 08, 2004 7:13 pm

It's all set-up. They'll make another movie about this, and reveal it was just like "The Quiz Show", or whatever that movie was called.
http://www.baseballamerica.com/today/stats/player.php?id=453973
Going to huge someday.
Nomar4prez
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 2198
Joined: 25 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Red Sox Nation

Postby DaQ » Thu Jul 08, 2004 7:14 pm

Ken Jennings has won 26 stright episodes (and counting) and has won over $800,000.I've been watching the show - the guy is a machine and always gets the daily doubles.
DaQ
General Manager
General Manager


Posts: 2583
Joined: 6 Feb 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby blankman » Thu Jul 08, 2004 7:16 pm

I've seen him once and he was downright insane. He eventually lost though didn't he?
blankman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert
Posts: 10770
Joined: 6 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby irishdude103 » Thu Jul 08, 2004 7:16 pm

DaQ wrote:Ken Jennings has won 26 stright episodes (and counting) and has won over $800,000.I've been watching the show - the guy is a machine and always gets the daily doubles.

dayum- 800,000- crap that is a lot- i wish i was as smert as he is
irishdude103
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 5243
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 22 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby blankman » Thu Jul 08, 2004 7:20 pm

irishdude103 wrote:
DaQ wrote:Ken Jennings has won 26 stright episodes (and counting) and has won over $800,000.I've been watching the show - the guy is a machine and always gets the daily doubles.

dayum- 800,000- crap that is a lot- i wish i was as smert as he is


I bet :-b
blankman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert
Posts: 10770
Joined: 6 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby irishdude103 » Thu Jul 08, 2004 7:25 pm

blankman wrote:
irishdude103 wrote:
DaQ wrote:Ken Jennings has won 26 stright episodes (and counting) and has won over $800,000.I've been watching the show - the guy is a machine and always gets the daily doubles.

dayum- 800,000- crap that is a lot- i wish i was as smert as he is


I bet :-b

yea don't u want to be smert to :-b -jk
irishdude103
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 5243
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 22 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby DaQ » Thu Jul 08, 2004 7:28 pm

blankman wrote:I've seen him once and he was downright insane. He eventually lost though didn't he?


My mom said she saw something online that said he has been home for a while. He hasn't lost on the show yet, and the "source" said that he continues into next season.
DaQ
General Manager
General Manager


Posts: 2583
Joined: 6 Feb 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby irishdude103 » Thu Jul 08, 2004 7:32 pm

DaQ wrote:
blankman wrote:I've seen him once and he was downright insane. He eventually lost though didn't he?


My mom said she saw something online that said he has been home for a while. He hasn't lost on the show yet, and the "source" said that he continues into next season.

wow- do you know if he has lost yet??
irishdude103
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 5243
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 22 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Next

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Danielrit and 1 guest