To put it very simply:
- his fastball can reach triple digits
- has a good breaking ball
- off speed pitch isn't that developed yet
- since he mainly just has 2 pitches, that is why people think he might end up being a great closer
- braves thought about bringing him up out of ST as a RP, but decided to let him develope
- in Double A right now pitching well
My personal opinion would be, that he could turn into a top closer. But I'm not so sure about starting unless he can develope a reliable 3rd pitch. Not to impressed with his numbers this year, cause most came in High A. At 23 he was pretty old for that level and could just blow them away w/ his fastball. He is an interesting prospect though.
What is the deal he is in?