Return to General Talk

What's WHIR?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Los Angeles Cubs » Tue May 25, 2004 1:21 am

Madison wrote:
Los Angeles Cubs wrote:How do you use Will Help In Return?

It's just one of those things that some people use to try and get more responses to their questions. For example:

"Hudson or Mulder? WHIR."

Meaning which pitcher would you prefer? Please give me your opinion and I will give you my opinion on one of your questions.

Make sense now?

Yeah ;-D
Go Cubs!
Los Angeles Cubs
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: -50)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby KULCAT » Tue May 25, 2004 12:46 pm

blankman wrote:I first saw WHIR used on the Sandbox forums, which were nice, until they sold out. I've used it a few times here and most people seem to not know. And yes, it is Will Help In Return.

Remember when they said the strck a deal but that nothing would change and would remain free?
"Nothing is this world worth remembering was ever accomplished without Pasion"-Hegel
KULCAT
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Fantasy Expert
(Past Year: 8)

Postby Liberty30 » Tue May 25, 2004 1:09 pm

KULCAT wrote:
blankman wrote:I first saw WHIR used on the Sandbox forums, which were nice, until they sold out. I've used it a few times here and most people seem to not know. And yes, it is Will Help In Return.

Remember when they said the strck a deal but that nothing would change and would remain free?

yup :-[ They lied big time.
Liberty30
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: -2)

Postby blankman » Wed May 26, 2004 8:43 pm

Liberty30 wrote:
KULCAT wrote:

yup :-[ They lied big time.

yes and that whole peak usage program too although it may have just been in football but it was still an awful idea :-P
blankman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert
(Past Year: -211)

Previous

Return to General Talk