I need people to answer these questions.
1. Are you religous?
Absolutely - I am a dedicated follower of Jesus Christ. Anyone with doubts should read a Lee Strobel book - especially his new one - The Case For A Creator
2. What genre of music do you listen to?
Adult Alternative, 80's Rock & Christian Rock (my daughter's stuff)
3. Does your religion/spirituality/non-religous beliefs support the music you listen to?
For the most case but not always. I don't like Rap, most heavy metal or music that espouses violence.
4. How are you influenced by the lyrics?
I'm not sure I'd say I was influenced - more like moved by lyrics. The best ones are ones you can personally relate too from situations in your own life.
5. Does your religion limit you of the music you listen to?
I reject Muslim & Budhist rock bands
I don't like things like Rap at all but I don't do it out of religeon.
6. If your favorite group or artist had a totally opposite belief (atheist/christian or christian/atheist) would you still listen to that group?
If a group were openly anti-Christian I would not but in most cases I don't take a bands political or religeous beliefs into account - play some good music.