<---- Former student here, so I'm always willing to help. Plus, I fully agree with waiting till the last possible moment to start something for school and then prefering to watch sports.
1. Are you religous?
2. What genre of music do you listen to?
All major ones.....country, rock, hip hop, top 40, jazz, 80's, christian (religious....not the boring stuff, but the good stuff)....basically, I don't like Polka.
3. Does your religion/spirituality/non-religous beliefs support the music you listen to?
No.....except for in the case of the religious music.
4. How are you influenced by the lyrics?
Not influnced at all. I am my own person. Sometimes you can identify with the lyrics, but I am never influenced by them.
5. Does your religion limit you of the music you listen to?
No. I am able to seperate the two.
6. If your favorite group or artist had a totally opposite belief (atheist/christian or christian/atheist) would you still listen to that group?
Yes.....because, like I said....the lyrics don't change me.
GOOD LUCK BUDDY!!!!
Hope wells turns it on for ya
BA 5,HR 9.5,R 4,RBI 6,SB 2,ERA 12,H+S 8,K 11,W 7.5,WHIP 11,TOT 76 pt 3rd