An Iconic Fantasy Baseball Community
Moderator: Baseball Moderators
mocabeenow wrote:I have a college class that i need people to answers some questions. The cafe is the only place that i can think of where the discussion boards are hopping, and the people are active. I'm desperate. My assignment is due tomorrow morning, and i'm also trying to watch Vernon Wells finally carry my team. Let's just say i'm distracted.
I need people to answer these questions.
1. Are you religous?
2. What genre of music do you listen to?
3. Does your religion/spirituality/non-religous beliefs support the music you listen to?
4. How are you influenced by the lyrics?
5. Does your religion limit you of the music you listen to?
6. If your favorite group or artist had a totally opposite belief (atheist/christian or christian/atheist) would you still listen to that group?
Again, sorry this isn't baseball related. but i'm desperate. Just like my fantasy team! I have 4 injured starters (Nomar, Preston, Garrett, and Richie). Struggling. I need A-rod and Vernon to carry my team. i'm finally smiling because Vernon Wells is carrying my team today, since i have Griffey and Drew in for the rest of the week. Go Vernon! There's some baseball.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests