I'm in a H2H, 20 team, keep 25 players, keeper league.
1B- David Ortiz
OF- Preston Wilson
OF- Griffey Jr.
OF- J.D. Drew
Util- Mike Sweeney
Bench- Jerry Hairston Jr., Jack Cust, Travis Lee, Kevin Cash, Michael Tucker
RP- Jorge Julio
P- Cliff Lee
P- David Wells
P- Mark Buehrle
Bench- Tony Armas, Eric Bedard, Colby Lewis, Juan Cruz, Julio Mateo
I need to drop one player now and i have to make a tough decision (in my mind) of who to drop. Also, can you rate my team for the future.
Guys I'm thinking of dropping:
1. Michael Tucker- Old, provides usual 15 hrs, 10 steals, 60 RBI
2. Jack Cust- "potential" to be above average DH
3. Colby Lewis- has upside if he gets his stuff together, is a Texas P
4. Julio Mateo- Long Reliever that might get shot to start later, good #'s of K's for RP
5. Travis Lee- Backup for Yanks at 1B, DH, but only 28 AND had solid 20 hr seasons before
6. Kevin Cash- Not paid attention to a lot but solid #'s so far
I'm leaning on Mateo, or Lee, or Tucker
Last edited by stackmjwiz on Sun May 02, 2004 12:14 am, edited 2 times in total.