I'm the commish of my league and yesterday a trade was accepted by two teams.
Herges and Keilty for Berroa and Glavine. The weird thing is this morning they guy trading Keilty did a waiver pickup of LeCroy for Keilty even after the accepted trade was pending so now Keility is on waivers. I'm not sure how Yahoo allowed this and that trade is still pending at the moment.
I know the trade is not fair in the first place but the guy trading Berroa needed saves and he has Felix Rodrigez too so I was going to let the trade through because it was more of a needs based one. But now I'm not sure what will happen tomorrow if the trade will be just Herges for Berroa and Glavine... Should I just veto this trade instead of waiting to see what happens?
I do not know what will happen to Kielty and the trade itself. Just so nothing happens, I would veto the trade and explain to both owners, especially the Kielty-dropping one, what the scenario is, and to re-think a trade.