Return to Classifieds

$250 Redraft, Points LeagueSafe Looking for Guys

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

$250 Redraft, Points LeagueSafe Looking for Guys

Postby atombomb3776 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:41 pm

This is a league for professional adults that love to compete in the arena of fantasy baseball. No time for bull$hit. I run a tight ship, but let's have fun too. I fully encourage any kind of witty banter that leads to rivalries. Just be couth. I have done my best to assemble individuals that will respect others.

I set this league up so that it can effectively drive itself. This is an online league. I won't change lineups after the weekly freeze. There are ZERO exceptions to this rule. PLEASE be sure your lineups are legal for the good of the league and competitive balance!

This is a weekly league, if you happen to have a player not play that week because he was injured and the team was vague about it then that's on you for not playing it safe. If you happen to lose a player to an injury during the week it's also tough luck. Under no circumstance is ANY team going to be allowed to sub in because of an injury.

Trade approval is done by the Commissioner. If you want to have the players your trading for on your roster by the next scoring period than the deal must be agreed before SAT at midnight. That's the only way CBS will process it before the Monday start. This is not a keeper league, so players yearly values are pretty straightforward (for the most part). I fully encourage everyone to update their 'blocks' when looking to deal. Understand that some owners ease into trading, try not to get pissy or insulted at the initial offer--just see if there's enough common interests to go back and forth on. Also understand that some people simply do not have the time (or perhaps patience) for a long back and forth. Again this is an area where we can exercise common sense.

Article 1. Rosters

1C, 1B. 2B. 3B. SS. CI. MI. 5OF. UTIL
5SP. 3RP. 2P. 5 BENCH

Article II Scoring

We will play under one group. Meaning no divisions. The best 6 teams will qualify for the playoffs and no team will have the advantage on beating up on a 'weak' division.

Snake draft (inaugural season) and the Commish will use a 3rd party draft randomizer to determine draft order (inaugural season) then draft order is reversed with last place team who finished getting 1st pick and no snake

Offensive Scoring:

(1B) Singles

(2B) Doubles 2

(3B) Triples 3.5

(BB) Walks (Batters) 1

(CS) Caught Stealing -.75

(CYC) Hitting for the Cycle 20

(GDP) Ground Into Double Plays -1.25

(GSHR) Grand Slam Home Runs 3

(HP) Hit by Pitch .25

(HR) Home Runs 5.5

(HRISP) Hits Runners in Sco. Pos. .5