Return to Classifieds

Owner needed to take over team

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Owner needed to take over team

Postby leaplemur » Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:41 am

I’m looking for an owner for a fantasy baseball team. We just lost one owner for 2021 (which started for us on Oct 5), and looking for someone to take over the team.

This is a fantasy baseball league with year round action. We will be starting our 16th year, and the free agent signing period and free agent auctions are soon to be done (done in Oct &Nov). There are 16 teams with 4 divisions. 154 game schedule as you will be playing 7 teams head to head each week and then we have playoffs. $110 franchise fee (with $100 going towards prizes and the other $10 going for stat service - CBS). Good league with good owners. 40 man major league team and 25 man minor league roster. This league involves player salaries and contracts. We have two minor league drafts per year (one in Jan. the other in July). Let me know if you have interest and I will send constitution and rosters. leaplemur@aol.com

Half price entry this year because we have already started on Oct 5 and conducted our free agent auction.

John
leaplemur
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds