Return to Classifieds

3 open spots in $50 6x6 with weekly scoring

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

3 open spots in $50 6x6 with weekly scoring

Postby ep1987 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:28 pm

Scored on fantrax and using their treasurer function. Well balanced payouts that will give everyone something to play for, with up to a $250 return possible.

Categories have a sabermetric flavor but are all things that baseball fans will be familiar with.

Draft begins March 3rd (next Tuesday), 4 hours per pick with overnight pause (took about 10 days to finish last year). Fantrax has a pretty good queue function to help things run smoothly.

I'm very experienced in running leagues and can be counted on to be an active commissioner (answer questions, set playoffs etc.)

League is called Homer At The Bat as an homage to the famous episode of the Simpsons which featured the Talkin Softball song.

14 teams, categories are:

OBP, SLG, SB, TB (total bases), R, RBI

ERA, WHIP, K/BF (basically strikeout %), QS (quality starts), HR/9, K

Set up as H2H, each cat is a win and you play every other team each week in the regular season (so 13x12=156 points available each week).

So basically it's weekly roto, meaning you can punt 1 or 2 cats and a couple of bad SP starts won't have a long lasting effect.

$400 is paid out based on regular season finishes (150, 100, 75, 50, 25)

Then 3 weeks of playoffs with 5-8 seeds having a good chance to progress to World Series due to the regular season payouts already secured by higher seeds. 9-12 bracket too.

Rosters: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, 3 OF, 3 UTIL, 9 P, 7 Bench, 3 IR (daily lineup changes available)

Transactions: FA bidding twice weekly, waiver bidding once weekly ($200 budget, 5 max per week, more strict during playoffs). No trades.

If you are interested then you can reply with your fantrax username/email and i'll add you to the league (also feel free to ask questions)

You can then see the full details by going to Other>League Rules Summary

Deadline to pay the fee is Sunday night (please quit the league if you change your mind before then so others can join).

I've also set up a groupme chat for questions, discussion etc. (just give me your groupme email or post it on the league boards and i'll add you).
ep1987
T-Ball Trainer

(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: 3 open spots in $50 6x6 with weekly scoring

Postby ep1987 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:11 pm

2 spots left. You can also message me your details if you want to join.
ep1987
T-Ball Trainer

(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds