Return to Classifieds

Last Minute: 1-2 owners needed in 15 team $300 ROTO League

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Last Minute: 1-2 owners needed in 15 team $300 ROTO League

Postby CaughtLooking » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:18 am

Hi there,

We are searching for 1-2 owners in a long running 15 team 6x6 1-year keeper league. 7 players can be kept, but only for one year. To be honest, this policy isn't for all as genuinely you are either in the money or building for the following season. Draft picks can be traded. However, to do so you have to pay the league fee for the following season.

New owners for this season only need to pay $150 for the year. All following years will be $300.

If there are 2 openings there will be a dispersal draft early this week as we hope to then hold the Slow Live Draft starting March 1st. Notable available players for the 2-teams are: Matt Olson, Miguel Sano, Christian Yelich, Kyle Tucker, Carter Kieboom, Forrest Whitley, Pete Alonso, Aaron Judge, Mitch Haniger, Brendan Rodgers, Zac Gallen and Sean Manea.

6x6 Roto: BA, HR, OBP, R, RBI, SB, ERA, K, QS, SV, W, WHIP

Roster: 24 Active Players and 12 Bench Players

Active Roster: C, C (Yes 2!), 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, MI, CI, OF, OF, OF, OF, OF, OF, Util, Util- 9 Active Pitchers- can be relievers and/or starters.

Waivers: Only allowed 2 waiver moves per week.

If interested, please let me know and I can put you in touch with the Commish. He and others are searching for owners also, so no guarantee when they'll be filled. He can answer other questions you have, send you the League Constitution, etc.

Payment is by check or PayPal. I know it's not LeagueSafe like I've seen in other places, but it's an honest league. Payouts are paid the day after the regular season ends.

I've been playing for 10+ years and it's the most enjoyable league I've been in due to the keeper/draft pick strategy aspect of it.

I apologize if this message seems rushed.

Thanks,

Dan
CaughtLooking
T-Ball Trainer

(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Last Minute: 1-2 owners needed in 15 team $300 ROTO Leag

Postby rotowinner » Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:18 am

Hi Dan,
I'd be interested to see the constitution. Feel free to email to rotowinner@aol.com.
Thanks,
Chuck
rotowinner
College Coach
College Coach

Eagle Eye
(Past Year: 72)

Re: Last Minute: 1-2 owners needed in 15 team $300 ROTO Leag

Postby CaughtLooking » Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:58 am

Thanks for the inquiry Chuck.

I have sent you the League Constitution via email.

Dan
CaughtLooking
T-Ball Trainer

(Past Year: 2)

Return to Classifieds