Return to Classifieds

ONE SLOT! MOOKIE SOTO 14t HTH points live d keeper farm $

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

ONE SLOT! MOOKIE SOTO 14t HTH points live d keeper farm $

Postby mielke » Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:10 pm

14 team mixed /live draft TX HTH points weekly 10 keeps + farm $100 buy-in
on Fantrax

I have a last minute opening, must fill quickly, this is the best league you will ever be a part of

Vacated team has a whale of a keeper roster - Mookie, Soto, Nola, Clevinger, Pham, Osuna/ McNeil/Moose/Gray and more

GREAT OPPORTUNITY for a very committed owner and active trader/manager.

Last year an incoming owner walked away with the whole enchilada.

14-team weekly HTH points mixed league with 20 starting slots and rosters of 30, plus a 5-man Farm System, which can grow to as much as 8 by season’s end.
Fantrax league .... blabuwe@yahoo.com if interested.

This league has a great balance. The system is built for active traders to thrive ..... players with expiring eligibility, ability to trade for draft picks, etc., but those with more limited time can still survive.

This is year 7, Only the 2nd league I've run... the first lasted over 15 years.
I've used my experience to formulate what I think is the perfect league setup, see if you agree, let me know ASAP if interested, or if not.

EXCELSIOR! League:
Weekly HTH points, mixed, limited keeper (10 keeps on a 3-year limit).
20 starting slots and rosters of 30, plus a 5-man Farm System. 14-team mixed.

General tenets:
- ABC, 123 (see below)
- Weekly lineup changes
- A points system so simple it can be hand-drawn, yet thoroughly tested for realism and balance between offense and pitching
- A straight annual draft, with limited keepers (on a 3-year keeper term limit). 123!
- Draft-pick trading allowed (some minor restrictions). If you've never been in a league that trades draft picks .... you've missed out.
- A simple approximation of the Salary Cap method without having to fuss as much over the dollars: players are annually grouped in the preseason into a three Classifications. Teams are only allowed to keep a limited number annually from each Classification. ABC!
- Limited Minor League roster
- Weekly FAAB system
- $100 buy-in
- Outgoing personalities, active owners, and smack-talking encouraged
- Active league mobile GroupMe chat in addition to Fantrax chatbox
------------------------
mielke
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 16)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds