Return to Classifieds

20 tm- H2H points on CBS- $45 NEEDS ONE!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

20 tm- H2H points on CBS- $45 NEEDS ONE!

Postby rosco101663 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:25 am

Large 20 team, H2H partial keeper league needs one owner to take over a team to fill the league. Drafting on CBS March 9th, 8pm Eastern.

I had someone drop out at the last minutes...I need one owner to fill the league. This season we are keeping two players. The team that is available will keep ACUNA and SEVERINO and will draft 7th overall.
In many keeper leagues, weaker teams drop out. Over time, teams can become too strong causing weaker teams to lose hope and give up. Our league has found a way to avoid this. We are a H2H partial keeper league on CBS. Entry is $45. PAYOUT IS $165 $135 $100 $80 $60 and $60
Also: Champ plays free the following season, 2nd place pays half.

This is a competitive, challenging league because there are 20 teams and you only keep a small portion of your roster from year to year. We keep 3 players after season one, 5 players after season two, 7 players after season three, and then we have a complete redraft.

There are 4 divisions of 5. Win your division and you get paid! There are also two wildcard teams. Lineups are weekly. You play one team each week. Wins and Losses are what matter in this league- NOT total points for the season.

22 man roster. Start one player at each position, one utility (any batter) and 4 starting pitchers. We do not use relievers / closers. Rosters can be any combination of players, but no more that 8 pitchers. Limit of 22 roster moves for the season- which adds to the challenge.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED- The team that I have available will keep ACUNA and SEVERINO (we are only keeping two this season). This team will draft 7th out of 20. Scoring is basic.

Email me for details.
Dan
rosco101663@yahoo.com
rosco101663
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

(Past Year: -9)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds