20 Team Dynasty...... Am I OK??

If you're looking for input and advice on the team you just drafted, post your roster here.

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

EAYounger
T-Ball Trainer

20 Team Dynasty...... Am I OK??

Post by EAYounger »

I just joined a 20 team dynasty league. I made a few moves last year (my 1st year taking over someone elses team). How am I doing? Think I can compete by 2019? I need some critique...

J. Bell
J. Ramirez
Brendan Rodgers
Devers
Acuna
Cespedes
Tapia
Kepler

Honeywell
Jordan Montgomery
Keller
Glasnow
Martes
Allard
Soroka
Espinosa
Yadier Alvarez

2 1st Round Picks in this upcomming draft...
fast dogs
T-Ball Trainer
Beginner: No

Re: 20 Team Dynasty...... Am I OK??

Post by fast dogs »

you might be ok, and you might be making the right moves, but I'm going to say : no, you won't be competing in 19. Hard to know what those 2 1st round picks look like but there are likely a few teams loaded and I don't see enough here for you to compete for a crown unless there are top 50 players somehow back in the draft
EAYounger
T-Ball Trainer

Post by EAYounger »

Thanks for the feedback Fast Dogs!! You saw I have Keller and Acuna right?

Is it at least a promising start?
fast dogs
T-Ball Trainer
Beginner: No

Post by fast dogs »

You've got some nice pieces, I'd certainly try to trade Cespedes this year. Without knowing your leagues setup and not being able to see rosters it is very hard to speculate. I just know sometimes these leagues get dominated by a few owners who not only have stacked current rosters but good minors too. Hopefully you've got a balanced league where a handfull of sharp owners don't continue to take advantage of lesser owners year after year making it tough for most franchises to join the elite
EAYounger
T-Ball Trainer

Post by EAYounger »

Cespedes is definately going to be a trade chip this year. I just couldn’t move him last year with all of the injuries. I also have 2 2nd round and 2 3rd round picks. My leage has 4-5 stacked teams but they are getting a little long in the tooth so I think I’ll stick around for a few years and see it through. Thanks for the notes man!

Return to “Analyze/Rate My Team”