Return to Classifieds

Need Replacement! 14 team keeper farm HTH points wk

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Need Replacement! 14 team keeper farm HTH points wk

Postby mielke » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:59 pm

Need an in-season replacement ASAP for my Fantrax league!!

Join for free now a week before the trade deadline!!

About an hour of housekeeping and you are good to go, $80 entry fee for 2018

Here is a previous post, even includes references!

blabuwe@yahoo.com

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=493245

14-team weekly HTH points mixed league with 20 starting slots and rosters of 30, plus a 5-man Farm System, which can grow to as much as 10 (40-man rosters) by season’s end. 2nd-year league with multiple vacancies, meaning we will have a dispersal/keeper draft pooling all unowned talent prior to the keeper deadline. On Fantrax. blabuwe@yahoo.com if interested.

This league has a great balance. The system is built for active traders to thrive ..... players with expiring eligibility, ability to trade for draft picks, etc., but those with more limited time can still survive.

Only the 2nd league I've run... the first lasted over 15 years.
I've used my experience to formulate what I think is the the perfect league setup, see if you agree, let me know ASAP if interested, or if not.

EXCELSIOR! League:
Weekly HTH points, mixed, limited keeper (10 keeps on a 3-year limit).
20 starting slots and rosters of 30, plus a 5-man Farm System. 14-team mixed.

General tenets:
- ABC, 123 (see below!)
- Weekly lineup changes
- A points system so simple it can be hand-drawn, yet thoroughly tested for realism and balance between offense and pitching
- A straight annual draft, with limited keepers (on a 3-year keeper term limit). 123!
- Draft-pick trading allowed (some restrictions). If you've never been in a league that trades draft picks .... you've missed out.
- A simple approximation of the Salary Cap method without having to fuss as much over the dollars: players are annually grouped in the preseason into a three Classifications. Teams are only allowed to keep a limited number annually from each Classification. ABC!
- Limited Minor League roster
- Weekly FAAB system
- $80 buy-in
- Outgoing personalities, active owners, and smack-talking encouraged
mielke
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 12)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Need Replacement! 14 team keeper farm HTH points wk

Postby mielke » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:36 am

The in-season vacancy has been filled, but now I have another for 2018. Interested parties let me know! Interested specifically in what we have to offer, that is. I have had some interest and trying to sort through options.
mielke
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 12)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds