Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

h2h 5x5 categories WHIR

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

h2h 5x5 categories WHIR

Postby jeffr913 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:42 am

10 team h2h categories (R, HR, RBI, SB, AVG) (K, W SV, ERA, WHIP) Rate and Critique my team!
As always link me to your team so I can help you

C - Jonathan Lucroy

1b - Goldschmidt

2b - Daniel Murphy

SS - Alemedy Diaz

3B - Jonathan Villar

OF - Charlie Blackmon

OF - Yoenis Cespedes

OF - Khris Davis

Util - Alex Bregman

Util - Joc Pederson

SP - Jake Arrieta

SP - Carlos Carrasco

RP - Cody Allen

RP - David Robertson

P - Carlos Martinez

P - James Paxton

P - Matt Harvey

P - Marco Estrada

Bench - Matt Moore (SP)

Lance Lynn (SP)

Wellington Castillo (C)

Carlos Beltran (OF)

Marcell Ozuna (OF)

From what I see prob. need another infielder on the bench and another RP to get saves.
jeffr913
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

(Past Year: 8)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: h2h 5x5 categories WHIR

Postby heirofjesus » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:26 pm

So it's a really good offense, and there's a solid set of pitchers to lean on. You definitely want to keep an extra bat on the bench that's of decent quality, I'd go with Ozuna for the upside. But you're not going to start a lot of these guys on a daily basis, so there isn't a need to keep so many bats on your team. And Ozuna will cover 3 starting spots.

You've only got 10 teams, so there should be a few low end closers left around. And honestly, that's all you need with so much turnover on the position. But it doesn't make sense not to have RP in those P roster spots on a daily basis, it'll kill you unless you're punting the cat. You have a lot of SP's, so it's easy to cut Castillo (don't need two C's)/Beltran, and Matt Moore/Lance Lynn (too shallow a league to hold onto bottom tear upside/quality).

I don't see why you'd need another MI, Villar should have multiple position eligibility, and with Bregman, you could even create some sort of package and possibly upgrade a spot for a locked in stud. You've got a lot of quality at that spot, not just depth.

Please help with mine!
viewtopic.php?t=495761
Behind home plate at Yankee Stadium.
heirofjesus
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

(Past Year: 18)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team