Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions

Fowler and Harvey for Arcia and Stanton?(WHIR)

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Fowler and Harvey for Arcia and Stanton?(WHIR)

Postby kidsilk » Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:54 pm

11 team NL ONLY LEAGUE, 6 keepers from previous year and whoever you trade for in offseason, auction league with 300 dollar cap, 5x5 roto type league, currently sitting in 4th place with 68.5 points and the top 3 have 71, 73 and 83 but the two guys below me have 68.5 and 67 points respectively. The leader just made a blockbuster deal today that will make him the outright winner this year but I have a chance to come in the money.

I put Matt Harvey on the block recently since he is out for a while but is a decent keeper as he is 8 dollars right now and will be 10 next season as salaries go up by 20% each season

The offer: HIS Stanton (34), Orlando Arcia (5) and first pick in rookie draft next season for MY Dexter Fowler (20) and Matt Harvey (8). Thoughts.

My Team:

C-Lucroy (22)
1B-Grandal (14)
2B-Wong (21)
3B-Flores (6)
SS-Asdrubal (11)
MI-C Seager (5)
CI-Blanco (5)
OF-Fowler (20)
OF-Bruce (16)
OF-Holliday (20)
OF-Kemp (23)
OF-Pham (7)
U-Villar (9)
U-d'Arnaud (15)
MIinors-MIcha Johnson(1), Brendan Rodgers(4), David Dahl(4)

P-Jansen (16)
P-Cueto (21)
P-DeSclafani (16)
P-Ryu (9)
P-Petit (1)
P-Peavy (12)
P-Will Smith (5)
P-Velazquez (13)
P-Strickland (6)
Minors-De Leon (4)
DL-Bailey (1)
DL-Harvey (8)
Kidsilk
kidsilk
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy Expert
(Past Year: 2114)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Fowler and Harvey for Arcia and Stanton?(WHIR)

Postby birdbrains » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:31 am

I like it
Harvey is good but there is a nystery going on..this injury after Tommy John , I am a Harvey Seller at the right price and Stanton is a beast...In my opinion a Top 10 overall player. Fowler vs Arcia... Well Fowler will be good for balance of this year but Arcia is a prospect with an upside

can you look at mine
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=494729#p3724789
birdbrains
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 146)

Postby SecretAgentMan » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:27 am

At this point, getting anything for Harvey is a plus. Take Stanton and run. That said, if you are looking at keepers for next season, Stanton at I assume $34+20% is probably a bit much imo given the year he is having, but it is still worth it as Harvey has zero value imo in a keeper unless you keep an awful lot of players. My 2 cents.
SecretAgentMan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Response Team LeaderFantasy Expert
(Past Year: 2682)

Postby Irish Drunk » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:58 pm

SecretAgentMan wrote:At this point, getting anything for Harvey is a plus. Take Stanton and run. That said, if you are looking at keepers for next season, Stanton at I assume $34+20% is probably a bit much imo given the year he is having, but it is still worth it as Harvey has zero value imo in a keeper unless you keep an awful lot of players. My 2 cents.

I concur with this assessment. Arcia is a top prospect too and should be up in September for the stretch run.
Irish Drunk
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 227)

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions