Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

After many trades, how do I look?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

After many trades, how do I look?

Postby x17jaw17x » Tue May 17, 2016 1:49 pm

I've recently blown up my team, making 4 trades in the past 2 weeks, 6 total on the year, after losing Dee Gordon to suspension and Garrett Richards to injury, it's been an unlucky start so far. I'm in a 5x5 category league, and am currently 2-4 so far, but I like the new team I've been able to get. How do you guys think my team looks after making so many trades? If you would like to see the trades I made just let me know.

PS: I decided to dump off all my closers for starters and bats, as 2 or 3 owners have at least 50% of the closers, so the 2 closers I had (Kimbrel and Rosenthal) weren't really needed.

Here's my team:

C: Wilson Ramos
1B: Travis Shaw
2B: Robinson Cano
3B: Adrian Beltre
SS: Ketel Marte
2B/SS: Joe Panik
1B/3B: Maikel Franco
OF: Mike Trout, Kris Bryant, Hunter Pence, George Springer, Jason Heyward
UTIL: Kole Calhoun
Be: Danny Valencia, Carlos Santana
DL: A.J. Pollock, Logan Forsythe
SP: Jon Lester, Noah Syndergaard, Marcus Stroman, Jose Quintana, Fransisco Liriano, Taijuan Walker, Jake Odorizzi, Kyle Hendricks, Wei-Yin Chen, Chris Tillman
x17jaw17x
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 115)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: After many trades, how do I look?

Postby x17jaw17x » Fri May 20, 2016 2:31 pm

Anyone with input?
x17jaw17x
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 115)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: After many trades, how do I look?

Postby garretterik » Mon May 23, 2016 11:47 am

I like it. This team looks great. Not sure if you have 10 team or 12 team league, but either way this is a very solid team. Marte being hurt means you need some help at SS. If you need someone to drop I think Carlos Santana is expendable. That low avg has left him sitting on my ww in my 12 team league for a few weeks now.
I actually like that idea of punting on saves. Although it is annoying when you lose whip, era, and saves in the occasional week (like me last week)

Help me: I need some ideas to blow up my NONKEEPER team:

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=494541
garretterik Beginner
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 230)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team