Return to Baseball Leftovers

CBS site users

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

CBS site users

Postby Surfs up » Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:39 pm

Any CBS commissioners looking here? I need to know if you can see everybodys team if you wanted to ? I've placed faabs on players three weeks in a row in one league and either the commissioner or his brother have won by 1.00 more each time.
Surfs up
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

(Past Year: 646)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: CBS site users

Postby Tavish » Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:27 pm

Sorry can't help with the question, but whether or not he is cheating find a new league next year. Not having a commish you trust should be enough to move on.
Bury me a Royal.
Tavish
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterWeb Supporter
(Past Year: -511)

Postby fast dogs » Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:59 am

You can set it up to have the FAAB done "by hand" which the commish would have to see everyone's bid.
fast dogs
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicResponse TeamMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 309)

Postby Surfs up » Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:50 am

Not sure if you do auction leagues with faabs but the way this is setup you click on the player then hit add. Then a box comes up on the bottom and you insert the amount you want to bid.
Surfs up
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby fast dogs » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:53 pm

Yes you submit the bids the same whether it gets processed by CBS or the commish.When CBS handles it no 1 ever can see anyones bids. When the commish processes it, he can see everyones bids. Unless your league has some particular rules I don't know why anyone would choose to do the work themselves instead of letting the system do all the work. If CBS handled the FAAB this past Monday AM, the bids would have been processed just before 4 AM this week, if the commish did it; it would have probably been done at a different time.
fast dogs
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicResponse TeamMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 309)

Postby Surfs up » Sun May 01, 2016 8:34 am

Thank you fast dogs. Thats what I'm looking for. I was hoping that was the case. I hate having to ask this kind of a question because I like this guy. ;-D
Surfs up
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Return to Baseball Leftovers