Return to General Talk

Is Fantasy Cafe still around?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Is Fantasy Cafe still around?

Postby raiders_umpire » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:51 pm

Mookie4ever wrote:
raiders_umpire wrote:
Tavish wrote:Still celebrating a championship and mourning the Cafe.

It sure don't look good around here. Nice times to be a Royal fan though.

Good time to be a Jays fan as well.
Hey RUMP, hey Tav

mafia?

We might blow this server up:)
raiders_umpire

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -786)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby raiders_umpire » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:54 pm

dailyfantasycafe wrote:Why mourn when you could help the Cafe come up faster by getting involved? There are user posting every day looking for advice and expert opinions which you all can provide. Once other Cafeholics see you all getting involved, it will speed up the process of getting more action on the boards. We have new registrations each day and new cafe members. Get involved and help the cafe if you care about the site.

Getting fussed at is just like old times.
raiders_umpire

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby raiders_umpire » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:51 pm

I got WRs NL only auction tomorrow at 4 eastern time. Would anybody be interested in filling in for me. My little boy has baseball all day tomorrow. The ole yahoo server doesn't work well with auctions.
raiders_umpire

Postby ayebatter » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:00 am

raiders_umpire wrote:I got WRs NL only auction tomorrow at 4 eastern time. Would anybody be interested in filling in for me. My little boy has baseball all day tomorrow. The ole yahoo server doesn't work well with auctions.

Ah you remember my auto there a couple of years ago the system paid up for 2 players early and pasted the rest of my roster with bench players I think it left $180 on the table - ugly.
So-Cal 25 Club _762_
ayebatter

ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 761)

Postby dailyfantasycafe » Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:00 pm

raiders_umpire wrote:
dailyfantasycafe wrote:Why mourn when you could help the Cafe come up faster by getting involved? There are user posting every day looking for advice and expert opinions which you all can provide. Once other Cafeholics see you all getting involved, it will speed up the process of getting more action on the boards. We have new registrations each day and new cafe members. Get involved and help the cafe if you care about the site.

Haha. I just don't get the "woe is me" attitude. What's done is done. We're turning it around. Help us out. Let's get the leagues back and get the conversation flowing.
dailyfantasycafe
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

(Past Year: 19)

Postby thedude » Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:38 pm

Mookie4ever wrote:
raiders_umpire wrote:
Tavish wrote:Still celebrating a championship and mourning the Cafe.

It sure don't look good around here. Nice times to be a Royal fan though.

Good time to be a Jays fan as well.
Hey RUMP, hey Tav

mafia?

Good times.
"I do not think baseball of today is any better than it was 30 years ago... I still think Radbourne is the greatest of the pitchers." John Sullivan 1914-Old athletes never change.
thedude
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -397)

Postby raiders_umpire » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:17 am

dailyfantasycafe wrote:
raiders_umpire wrote:

Haha. I just don't get the "woe is me" attitude. What's done is done. We're turning it around. Help us out. Let's get the leagues back and get the conversation flowing.

5 days to reactivate my account is "turning it around".
raiders_umpire

Postby Ratboy » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:26 am

I am brand new to this forum and I will admit participation does seem a bit lacking. However, I've read numerous posts one of which suggested emailing directly the request to have my account activated and mine was done in a matter of hours not days. So maybe things are turning around here. I have no baseline for how things have been in the past but I do know this. I used to use ESPN quite a bit and that no longer exists. There were a ton of users on those forums everyday, those ppl have to go somewhere. I searched around a bit and this site looked to me like one of the better choices. Maybe with a little help this can end up getting a lot of daily traffic. I'm hopeful....
Ratboy
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

(Past Year: 7)

Postby dailyfantasycafe » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:14 pm

raiders_umpire wrote: 5 days to reactivate my account is "turning it around".

You emailed me and I activated your account within 33 minutes of your request. I look at the registrations in mass as there are still hundreds of spam entries coming through everyday. Hence the announcement on every page of the forum to email me to activate your account if there is a delay.
dailyfantasycafe
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

(Past Year: 19)

Postby knapplc » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:15 pm

What's up, darksiders?
Keep wreves in General Talk in 2011!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero