Return to Classifieds

Filled. Thanks FBCF for the assist.

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Filled. Thanks FBCF for the assist.

Postby destiny-driven » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:01 pm

Insanity Baseball is a 12 team, H2H, points based league played on CBS with daily lineup sets. You will control a 30 man pro team and 10 minor league players, which are signed to contracts of up to 5 years at a salary of 10% of the fantasy points scored the previous season. The challenge is to build your franchise up, while navigating the challenges of a salary cap, a free trade system, player hold outs and performing well in the annual bulletin board style draft.

We are a collection of well experienced owners, who are slick, but fair traders, so you should be right in your prime. This league has been hailed by many as the most realistic fantasy league available. You can go back to the same old, same old or you can play with us to see what you have been missing all of these years. There is a $15 franchise fee, which goes to pay CBS for using their website. Other than that, there is no payouts or gambling. Contact me if you are interested or have questions. I will send a list of the players on the available team when I reply to you. Respond to: gnason@nycap.rr.com
destiny-driven
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

(Past Year: 5)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds