Return to Classifieds

16 Team H2H Dynasty League Orphaned Team ($175)

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

16 Team H2H Dynasty League Orphaned Team ($175)

Postby finfan1510 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:22 pm

We are a second year Dynasty League with one orphaned team. Here is the roster:

C Evan Gattis (no longer eligible)
1B Edwin Encarnacion
2B Neil Walker
3B Adrian Beltre
SS Alexi Ramirez
OF Jose Baustista
OF Jacoby Ellsbury
OF Steve Pearce
UT David Ortiz
UT Albert Pujols

SP Jacob deGrom
SP Carlos Carrasco
SP Scott Kamir
SP Anibal Sanchez
RP Luke Gregerson
P Jesse Hahn
P John Lackey
P Brett Anderson

Bench
Brandon Phillips
Chris Owings
Phil Hughes
Drew Pomeranz
Joe Kelly
Santiago Casilla

ML Roster
Lewis Brinson
Rymer Liriano
Matt McBride
Anthony DeSclafini
Taylor Guerrieri
Miguel Castro
John Holdzkom
Marcos Molina

Rules
Rosters
Technically this is a keeper league, as we allow owners to keep 28 of the 35 possible roster spots each season, with a 7 round redraft every year. Roster limits are 25 active (1 C, 1 1B, 1 2B, 1 SS, 1 3B, 3 OF, 2 UT, 4 SP, 1 RP, 3 P of any kind, and 7 Bench spots. Additionally, each teams has 10 ML spots and 5 DL spots.
Scoring
Hitting 1B=1, 2B=2, 3B=3, HR=4, RBI=1, R=1, SO=-0.5 IBB=1.5, NIBB=1 GIDP=-0.5, HBP=1 SB=2, CS=-1 Pitching IP= 3, BRA (Base Runners Allowed)= -1, ER=-1, K=1, Bk=-1, Sv=5, Hld=4, W=5, L= -3, CG=5, ShO (Shut Out)=5, NH= 10, PG= 20
Line-ups/Schedule
This is a weekly, H2H league with a semi-weekly line-up lock. This means you will play one team each week, but have the opportunity to set you line up on monday for mon-thurs and friday for fri-sat. SP starts are limited to 12 starts each week. Regular season will last 22 week, and with 2 divisions you will play each team within the division twice, and each team outside the division once. 8 teams make the playoffs, which will last 3 rounds, with the last period, the championship and consolation week, lasting 10 days (3 chances to set line-up) with 14 start limit for SPs.
Transactions
Free Agents are first come first serve. Any player dropped will be placed on waivers for a period of 2 days, and if multiple teams submit a claim, winner will be determined by WW order, which will be determined by the reverse order of last years standings, and will only rotate when a team wins a claim. That team will rotate to the last spot of the WW order. Trading is unlimited, subject to a two day voting period by the rest of the league. 5 objections will veto the trade.
Prizes
TOW(Team of the Week) $25 dollars will be awarded every week of the regular season to the team who posts the most points each week
Points For $470 dollars will be awarded to the team with the most total Points For in the regular season
Division Winners $150 awarded to each of the division winners
Playoffs 1st Place= $700, 2nd Place= $400, 3rd Place= $200, 4th Place= $100

This year's redraft will take place starting on March 12th. The draft will be a slow draft, meaning owners will have 8 hours for each pick, with timer stopping from 1-6AM EST. Draft should take about a week. This team has the 5th pick in the draft in every round and also has the 4th pick in the second round via trade so it has two second round picks.

I think that covers just about all the important info, please let me know if you have any further questions and if you are interested. Feel free to reply, message me, or email me at gatorgust@gmail(dot)com. Thanks!
finfan1510
T-Ball Trainer

(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: 16 Team H2H Dynasty League Orphaned Team ($175)

Postby finfan1510 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:04 am

Should also mention we use Fantax, really awesome site for those who haven't used it. Also, had a question about rosters, I should clarify that the 7 bench spots are part of the 25 roster limit. Only 18 players are starting.
finfan1510
T-Ball Trainer

Postby deghumacao » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:39 pm

I'm interested...please send more info to Dennis deghumacao@yahoo.com I have never played Fantrax though.
deghumacao
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 28)

Postby ctshirek » Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:03 pm

I'm in this league and it's a great league the Co-Commish's are great and willing to help at anytime. Started last year and it's the most fun I've had playing fantasy sports in quite some time! I hope you decide to join! Also Fantrax is better then CBS-Yahoo-Espn ect. Never used Fantrax until last year and now its become my favorite of all the Fantasy Hosts.
ctshirek
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Return to Classifieds