4/8 Cheering, Venting & Latos Intolerence

Sleepers, updates, strategy, advice ... if it doesn't fit one of the more specialized categories, it goes right here! (Note: Please do NOT post trade, keeper or 'rate my team' questions - they have separate forums.)

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

GiantsFan14
College Coach
College Coach
Beginner: No

Re: 4/8 Cheering, Venting & Latos Intolerence

Post by GiantsFan14 »

bigh0rt wrote:
The Loveable Losers wrote:In my new series to highlight the futility of my certainty I present to you The Loveable Losers Stone Cold Lock of the Day #3:

The Boston Red Sox will beat Aaron Harang around the park today. I'll put the o/u at 5 runs before he's chased and 3 innings. Given how right I was on C.J. Wilson getting bombed (8ip, 0.00 era, 0.25 whip) and Yovani Gallardo putting up a dominant performance (4ip, 9.00 era, 1.75 whip) I expect you all to rush to your favorite gambling sites right away!

(Scrambles to Add Aaron Harang) :-D ;-D

Hope you did. 6 IP, 1 hit, 0 BB, 8 Ks so far.
bigh0rt
T-Ball Trainer
Roster Information: [b][url=http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=435763]HERE[/url][/b]

Post by bigh0rt »

GiantsFan14 wrote:
bigh0rt wrote:
The Loveable Losers wrote:In my new series to highlight the futility of my certainty I present to you The Loveable Losers Stone Cold Lock of the Day #3:

The Boston Red Sox will beat Aaron Harang around the park today. I'll put the o/u at 5 runs before he's chased and 3 innings. Given how right I was on C.J. Wilson getting bombed (8ip, 0.00 era, 0.25 whip) and Yovani Gallardo putting up a dominant performance (4ip, 9.00 era, 1.75 whip) I expect you all to rush to your favorite gambling sites right away!

(Scrambles to Add Aaron Harang) :-D ;-D

How ive missed TLL.
eatyun
T-Ball Trainer

Post by eatyun »

bigh0rt wrote:
GiantsFan14 wrote:
bigh0rt wrote:(Scrambles to Add Aaron Harang) :-D ;-D

How ive missed TLL.

Anytime Loveable suggests a pitcher is going to have a bad game, I am going to immediately pick him up .
bigh0rt
T-Ball Trainer
Roster Information: [b][url=http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=435763]HERE[/url][/b]

Post by bigh0rt »

eatyun wrote:
bigh0rt wrote:
GiantsFan14 wrote:

How ive missed TLL.

Anytime Loveable suggests a pitcher is going to have a bad game, I am going to immediately pick him up .

Contrary works as well. If hes dead set on a guy, immediately get him out of your lineup. It's a gift.
The Loveable Losers
T-Ball Trainer

Post by The Loveable Losers »

My power seems to only extend to one guy a day - I've been right on pretty much every matchup this year except the one that I'm sure on. I'm even betting against my locks now. :)
bigh0rt
T-Ball Trainer

Post by bigh0rt »

Here I was worried about Shoemaker when it was Iwakuma who comes and kicks me in the nuts. Still enough time for it to be both of them I suppose...
daullaz
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Post by daullaz »

Adrian Gonzalez with 3 HRs today, 5 HRs on the season ... up now and going for his fourth ...
daullaz
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Post by daullaz »

Just an RBI single :-t

Still, 3 HRs in one game is pretty impressive. Seems like a thing that not a lot of people do. We should probably start a list...
GiantsFan14
College Coach
College Coach

Post by GiantsFan14 »

daullaz wrote:Just an RBI single :-t

Still, 3 HRs in one game is pretty impressive. Seems like a thing that not a lot of people do. We should probably start a list...

There's already a whole thread about it.
daullaz
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Post by daullaz »

GiantsFan14 wrote:
daullaz wrote:Just an RBI single :-t

There's already a whole thread about it.

We should start a list with all the things we need threads about. I'll start:

1. 3-HR games

Return to “Baseball Leftovers”