Return to Baseball Leftovers

Rankings

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Rankings

Postby Surfs up » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:11 am

Which site do you think offers the best rankings? And which do you think is the worst?
Surfs up
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

(Past Year: 718)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Rankings

Postby bigh0rt » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:19 am

Surfs up wrote:Which site do you think offers the best rankings? And which do you think is the worst?

In the past, I have actually felt (and maybe I'm biased) that the projections released here by J35J and GiantsFan14 are the most helpful in my draft preparation. I find projections much more useful than just rankings. That being said, if you want Rankings, you still don't need to look far, since the Baseball Cafe has two offerings, from B Chad, and from daullaz. Look them over and see which you seem to be more in agreement with, and go for it. They're definitely better than anything I've seen on the major providers like Yahoo! and CBS and ESPN, etc. Also, I like Gray's Rankings over at Razzball. Good luck with your draft.
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 376)

Re: Rankings

Postby daullaz » Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:17 pm

bigh0rt wrote:
Surfs up wrote:Which site do you think offers the best rankings? And which do you think is the worst?

In the past, I have actually felt (and maybe I'm biased) that the projections released here by J35J and GiantsFan14 are the most helpful in my draft preparation. I find projections much more useful than just rankings. That being said, if you want Rankings, you still don't need to look far, since the Baseball Cafe has two offerings, from B Chad, and from daullaz. Look them over and see which you seem to be more in agreement with, and go for it. They're definitely better than anything I've seen on the major providers like Yahoo! and CBS and ESPN, etc. Also, I like Gray's Rankings over at Razzball. Good luck with your draft.

You're sweet. ;-D
daullaz
Head Scribe
Head Scribe

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -627)

Return to Baseball Leftovers