Return to Classifieds

Experienced owner looking for active 2015 league

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Experienced owner looking for active 2015 league

Postby petachi » Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:27 pm

I am looking to join a $$ keeper league that is active in the offseason w/ trading and such. A small amount of MiLB action is fine but I don't really like dealing too much with minors. I prefer roto but would consider H2H as well.

Please let me know if you have an opening in a league you think would be a good fit.

thanks
petachi
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 6)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Experienced owner looking for active 2015 league

Postby fast dogs » Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:15 pm

I'm going to have some openings in my $100 roto 14 team keeper leagues. We do 1 week of trading in December(including draft picks) then trade all Feb before locking in our 7 keepers. We fill rosters thru a slow draft in early-mid March which requires you be around a computer alot during the 8 or 9 day slow draft.
We have a fairly basic setup, no minors but you can draft & hold top prospects for a callup later in the year. We are a mostly older group that really doesn't talk alot after the draft; a decent amount of trading after the draft but not excessive. Smack talk isn't welcomed here; owners who like to argue & fight will be shown the door
Like most keeper leagues looking for new owners teams that leave aren't loaded with talent, but rebuilding quickly in a league that trades draft picks allows new owners to get players they like and a chance to compete right away
The level of play is very good, we have some great owners and a very fair game w/o alot of bells and whistles. We pay top 5 spots so winning isn't going to get you rich, come for a good setup with experienced owners and a competitive game. PM me or e-mail @ fastdogz@yahoo.com & once CBS archives the '14 season I can get you a look at the league. I can tell you rosters now when you contact me
fast dogs
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicResponse TeamMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 304)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds