Return to Classifieds

Brand, New $$ Roto League Beginning in 2015

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Brand, New $$ Roto League Beginning in 2015

Postby Orange Country » Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:50 pm

EGDL (Exclusive Gentlemen's Dynasty League) will begin play in the 2015 season. It's unlike anything else you have ever played before and we are looking for only dedicated and serious GM's wanting a different kind of fantasy experience to apply. The rule set is unique and different from any other league advertised on this site.

Here is a snippet of what the league can offer you:

All rosters MLB/MILB are done from scratch. MLB rosters are done with a weekly blind bidding process spread out over roughly 12 weeks. The MILB draft is a 40 round minors draft. Contracts are done just within the parameters of the rules. No contracts are inherited from real life. This league has waivers, trading, prospecting, buyouts, an amateur draft, and so much more. It's $30 to buy into a team. There is no GM/owner like other leagues here. With 27 man rosters and 30 minors, it's a 57 man roster.

This is straight from ProFSL (Pro Fantasy Sports Leagues). This is my own league I have run successfully in the past many times. I have brought it back, but now I am looking for prospective owners to get in on the ground floor:

This league can offer you:

- Bid on 25 players a week to build your team (this gives each GM time to be able to plan on what and how to bid on players next. You have time instead of bidding on all players at once OR just taking a team at the start)

- A 40 round minor league draft to begin, but only 14 teams thus the draft will get done much FASTER

- Trading open as soon as the minors draft and the EGDL MLB Auction are over. You can trade players, picks, cash, and tags. There are certain restrictions on cash and tags.

- A 5 round annual amateur draft where you can skip it if you want or release players from your minors to restock your farm.

- The ability to waive overpaid and/or underperforming players (vets) to your minors at any time. Of course the other 13 teams can assume the entire contract as well as the player's production if they so wish. Thus, you are off the hook for the contract.

- Ability to bid privately in-season on vets and minors at different times. Bids are sent to a private account and are posted at least once a week.

- Scored in 7 different categories for hitting and 7 categories for pitching in a roto format.

- The ability to name your team anything you wish in the great history of our National Past Time so long as the team name existed in real life at one time.

- This league has franchise, Restricted, and Prospect Tags to help an owner retain his players he has worked hard to acquire.

The best part is the fee is $30 for the 2015 season. The entire pot is PAID OUT. I don't pocket a penny. I promise you that. It's a $420 pot. Here's the payout schedule.

1st- $175

2nd- $125

3rd- $75

4th- $45

This is only some of the things this league can offer you. If you are interested, than please contact me via PM here as I'm Orange Country or you can contact me via email at mtfsdso@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you for taking the time to read about the coolest league concept yet,

Reid

You can almost visit ProFSL and find out more about the site. Just Google ProFSL or use any other search engine and you can join our community today!
Last edited by Orange Country on Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Orange Country
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 31)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Brand, New $$ Roto League Beginning in 2015

Postby Orange Country » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:46 pm

bump
Orange Country
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby Orange Country » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:46 pm

bump
Orange Country
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby Orange Country » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:45 pm

3 spots left than we're ready to begin. Sign up now for the best league concept ever.

http://www.profsl.com/smf/index.php?topic=169501.0
Orange Country
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby Orange Country » Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:24 pm

Had 2 owners quit and we just started the minors draft. It's in the 1st round and the draft is on hold for the 2 new owners to pick.

Looking for 2 long-lasting owners. Commit and you won't regret it.
Orange Country
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Return to Classifieds