Return to Baseball Leftovers

*7/7-7/13* *CHEER-VENT* & All-Stars Who got Snubbed

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: *7/7-7/13* *CHEER-VENT* & All-Stars Who got Snubbed

Postby Pogotheostrich » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:08 am

A guy in one of my keeper leagues is selling on Harper. He seems pretty desperate to unload him too. What would be a fair offer on the low side? He asked for Kipnis and Rosenthal but that would leave me with a huge hole at 2B.
Image
Pogotheostrich
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 20471
(Past Year: -946)
Joined: 9 Dec 2002
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: St. Louis

Re: *7/7-7/13* *CHEER-VENT* & All-Stars Who got Snubbed

Postby wrveres » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:42 am

rjforlife wrote:
bigh0rt wrote:Sent:
T. Frazier (Keepable - 2 yrs)
D. Keuchel (Keepable - 2 yrs)
C. Dickerson (Keepable - 2 yrs)
W. Peralta (Keepable - 2 yrs)

Received:
D. McCutchen (Unkeepable)
T. Hudson (Keepable - 2 yrs)
I. Kennedy (Keepable - 2 yrs)
D. Haren (Keepable - 2 yrs)

.



I don't know who this D. McCutchen guy is, but he had better be one hell of a player to make this deal worthwhile.
:-)
i was thinking along the same lines.

but, if your going to push this year, its hard to pass on adding a top 5 player to your lineup.
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
Posts: 31204
(Past Year: -313)
Joined: 2 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: *7/7-7/13* *CHEER-VENT* & All-Stars Who got Snubbed

Postby wrveres » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:42 am

Pogotheostrich wrote:A guy in one of my keeper leagues is selling on Harper. He seems pretty desperate to unload him too. What would be a fair offer on the low side? He asked for Kipnis and Rosenthal but that would leave me with a huge hole at 2B.
whats he got at second?
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
Posts: 31204
(Past Year: -313)
Joined: 2 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: *7/7-7/13* *CHEER-VENT* & All-Stars Who got Snubbed

Postby ayebatter » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:54 am

wrveres wrote:whats he got at second?


lol Abbott and Costello :-b
So-Cal 25 Club _762_
ayebatter
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 12455
(Past Year: 763)
Joined: 15 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: I CAN SEE FOR MILES

Re: *7/7-7/13* *CHEER-VENT* & All-Stars Who got Snubbed

Postby bigh0rt » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:19 am

rjforlife wrote:
bigh0rt wrote:Sent:
T. Frazier (Keepable - 2 yrs)
D. Keuchel (Keepable - 2 yrs)
C. Dickerson (Keepable - 2 yrs)
W. Peralta (Keepable - 2 yrs)

Received:
D. McCutchen (Unkeepable)
T. Hudson (Keepable - 2 yrs)
I. Kennedy (Keepable - 2 yrs)
D. Haren (Keepable - 2 yrs)

.



I don't know who this D. McCutchen guy is, but he had better be one hell of a player to make this deal worthwhile.

He and I are tight, so he lets me call him Drew. !+) !+) !+)
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 24931
(Past Year: 376)
Joined: 3 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Crowding The Plate

Re: *7/7-7/13* *CHEER-VENT* & All-Stars Who got Snubbed

Postby Pogotheostrich » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:44 am

wrveres wrote:
Pogotheostrich wrote:A guy in one of my keeper leagues is selling on Harper. He seems pretty desperate to unload him too. What would be a fair offer on the low side? He asked for Kipnis and Rosenthal but that would leave me with a huge hole at 2B.
whats he got at second?

Infante :-P
Image
Pogotheostrich
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 20471
(Past Year: -946)
Joined: 9 Dec 2002
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: St. Louis

Re: *7/7-7/13* *CHEER-VENT* & All-Stars Who got Snubbed

Postby Pogotheostrich » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:47 am

I offered him David Ortiz and Ryan Zimmerman for Harper.
Image
Pogotheostrich
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 20471
(Past Year: -946)
Joined: 9 Dec 2002
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: St. Louis

Re: *7/7-7/13* *CHEER-VENT* & All-Stars Who got Snubbed

Postby rjforlife » Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:02 pm

Choo/Jennings/Marte ROS?
Goldy is King.
rjforlife
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 7493
(Past Year: 247)
Joined: 25 Jan 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Vegas Baby

Re: *7/7-7/13* *CHEER-VENT* & All-Stars Who got Snubbed

Postby Pogotheostrich » Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:08 pm

Marte, Choo, Jennings. If you don't need the SB that bad flip Choo and Marte.
Image
Pogotheostrich
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 20471
(Past Year: -946)
Joined: 9 Dec 2002
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: St. Louis

Re: *7/7-7/13* *CHEER-VENT* & All-Stars Who got Snubbed

Postby ayebatter » Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:09 pm

rjforlife wrote:Choo/Jennings/Marte ROS?


Choo - most upside best summertime park
Jennings - the hottest team
Marte - SAGNOF
So-Cal 25 Club _762_
ayebatter
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 12455
(Past Year: 763)
Joined: 15 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: I CAN SEE FOR MILES

PreviousNext

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 0 guests

cron