Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions

Does my offense need help?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Does my offense need help?

Postby eatyun » Sun May 11, 2014 7:50 pm

16 team h2h Keeper, I got crushed in this weeks matchup and injuries have not helped.. Nothing is on the wire that is useful... Should I just wait it out?
C. Yadier Molina
1B. Matt Adams (worried about him, Doing horrible with RISP and swinging at to many low pitches)
2B. Neil Walker
3B. Kyle Seager
SS. Chris Owings
CI. Mike Olt
MI. Omar Infante
OF. Charlie Blackmon :-) :-) :-)
OF. Khris Davis
OF. Norichika Aoki
OF. Lorenzo Cain
UTIL. Colby Rasmus
DL Brandon Belt, Adam Eaton, Kole Kalhoun
eatyun
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Response Team
(Past Year: 1703)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Does my offense need help?

Postby jonboycubs » Sun May 11, 2014 8:24 pm

Getting crushed happens, you can have the best team but those weeks will come when the planets are not in order and everyone strikes out at the same time, that said I like your team and would give it another week to see how it picks up, and it should

Molina is Molina all good there
I would not worry about Adams, just a young guy finding his way and that BA is too good
Walker is doing well but I think he can be a bit streaky so maybe sell now
Seager is going to kill your BA
Owings nice piece in a keeper
Olt has his games but maybe move him with Walker when he has a streak to get something you want and need,
Infante is a guy I would look to replace
Blackmon ;-D
Khris Davis ;-D
Aoki - ehhhh ok, but I am not a fan maybe find someone else
Cain - Wish he was not a Royal
Rasmus, I know he is good and has been doing good so you should be fine, but I am worried he will fall off
Belt- keep on trucking and be patient with him on DL, but maybe when he comes off you could package him
Eaton, I hate the Sox so have nothing to say here, lol ;-D
Kalhoun- ehhhh

My opinions is a grain of salt so hope it helps a bit ;-D
"I was taught you never, ever disrespect your opponent or your teammates or your organization or your manager and never, ever your uniform." Ryne Sandberg
jonboycubs
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Response Team
(Past Year: 1120)

Postby eatyun » Sun May 11, 2014 8:28 pm

jonboycubs wrote:Getting crushed happens, you can have the best team but those weeks will come when the planets are not in order and everyone strikes out at the same time, that said I like your team and would give it another week to see how it picks up, and it should

Molina is Molina all good there
I would not worry about Adams, just a young guy finding his way and that BA is too good
Walker is doing well but I think he can be a bit streaky so maybe sell now
Seager is going to kill your BA
Owings nice piece in a keeper
Olt has his games but maybe move him with Walker when he has a streak to get something you want and need,
Infante is a guy I would look to replace
Blackmon ;-D
Khris Davis ;-D
Aoki - ehhhh ok, but I am not a fan maybe find someone else
Cain - Wish he was not a Royal
Rasmus, I know he is good and has been doing good so you should be fine, but I am worried he will fall off
Belt- keep on trucking and be patient with him on DL, but maybe when he comes off you could package him
Eaton, I hate the Sox so have nothing to say here, lol ;-D
Kalhoun- ehhhh

My opinions is a grain of salt so hope it helps a bit ;-D

Thanks, I guess im just worried about this team because I was dead last last year, Really hoping this team can stop the losing streak (Only one winning season in about 6 years of playing in this league)
eatyun
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Response Team

Postby jonboycubs » Sun May 11, 2014 8:31 pm

Speaking of which If you want I have an opening in my league, sorry just dawned on me thought I would ask, it is in its 5th year, 3 simple rules, if not it is fine just thought I would ask as I have seen you in the cafe a bit

the team games.espn.go.com/flb/clubhouse?leagueId=266827&teamId=17&seasonId=2014
"I was taught you never, ever disrespect your opponent or your teammates or your organization or your manager and never, ever your uniform." Ryne Sandberg
jonboycubs
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Response Team

Postby eatyun » Sun May 11, 2014 8:37 pm

jonboycubs wrote:Speaking of which If you want I have an opening in my league, sorry just dawned on me thought I would ask, it is in its 5th year, 3 simple rules, if not it is fine just thought I would ask as I have seen you in the cafe a bit

the team games.espn.go.com/flb/clubhouse?leagueId=266827&teamId=17&seasonId=2014

Ive only ever played on yahoo, but Yes I would love to join, as I just lost one league as the commissioner abandoned the league
eatyun
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Response Team

Postby jonboycubs » Sun May 11, 2014 8:38 pm

pm your email it is 0-5 but that is because the owner just vanished
jonboycubs
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Response Team

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions