Return to Baseball Leftovers

Streaming Pitchers

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Streaming Pitchers

Postby NikkiSixx » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:11 am

bigh0rt wrote:Tomorrow you want Jesse Chavez. If unavailable, take a look at Robbie Ross. If you like gambling, you could try Josh Beckett. I'd love Chavez, and settle for Ross. Option 3 would be the guy facing Lincecum, Erlin.

Beckett would have been my 2nd choice.
NikkiSixx
General Manager
General Manager

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 368)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby bigh0rt » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:49 pm

NikkiSixx wrote:
bigh0rt wrote:Tomorrow you want Jesse Chavez. If unavailable, take a look at Robbie Ross. If you like gambling, you could try Josh Beckett. I'd love Chavez, and settle for Ross. Option 3 would be the guy facing Lincecum, Erlin.

Neither wound up being a bad choice. Beckett got the Ks, while Chavez got the Win while still posting a K per inning. Robbie Ross got the Ks, but poor ratios and no Win...

Tomorrow I'd go Zach McAllister or nobody, at quick glance.
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 376)

Postby NikkiSixx » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:43 pm

bigh0rt wrote:
NikkiSixx wrote:

Neither wound up being a bad choice. Beckett got the Ks, while Chavez got the Win while still posting a K per inning. Robbie Ross got the Ks, but poor ratios and no Win...

Tomorrow I'd go Zach McAllister or nobody, at quick glance.

I'm going with McAllister today.
NikkiSixx
General Manager
General Manager

Postby bigh0rt » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:56 pm

Ideally stream no one tomorrow, but if dying I'd try Tom Milone. McAllister gave good ratios and a Win today, but the lack of Ks was disappointing.
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby NikkiSixx » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:10 pm

bigh0rt wrote:Ideally stream no one tomorrow, but if dying I'd try Tom Milone. McAllister gave good ratios and a Win today, but the lack of Ks was disappointing.

McAllister and Lincecum got me wins which was huge. I didn't expect lots of K's against the royals for McAllister.
NikkiSixx
General Manager
General Manager

Postby bigh0rt » Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:00 am

I didn't realize Ian Kennedy was so universally unowned. I'm starting him in my 10-teamer, and I'd probably roll the dice in just about any format with him today. Yeah it's not at Petco, but he's pitched very well and been on the losing end of some bad luck. I think he should pitch well today.
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby NikkiSixx » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:36 am

bigh0rt wrote:I didn't realize Ian Kennedy was so universally unowned. I'm starting him in my 10-teamer, and I'd probably roll the dice in just about any format with him today. Yeah it's not at Petco, but he's pitched very well and been on the losing end of some bad luck. I think he should pitch well today.

I just picked Kennedy and Mejia up in my league and plan on holding on to them for a while.
NikkiSixx
General Manager
General Manager

Postby bigh0rt » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:52 pm

Smyly, Odorizzi, and Chris Young are all Vegas goods tomorrow, but I actually think I'd roll the dice on Charlie Morton if I had to pick someone.
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby bigh0rt » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:17 pm

Tomorrow let your tacklebox hang low and give Erik Bedard a shot. Or Drew Hutchinson. Bedard I think is the sneaky play though.
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby germani40 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:20 pm

My first choice for tomorrow would be Oberholtzer. I like Cumpton but I dont have the guts to start him
germani40
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 78)

PreviousNext

Return to Baseball Leftovers