Return to Baseball Leftovers

Streaming Pitchers

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Streaming Pitchers

Postby bigh0rt » Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:57 pm

Perez disappointing with the Ks, but anyone will take 8 shutout innings. Haven't looked at tomorrow yet.
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 376)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby OBPlover » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:04 pm

My Nate Eovaldi pick didn't go too well. But I still think high skies are ahead. He got hit around by the Red Hot Chase Utley. Singles and doubles. But he still didn't walk a batter or give up a HR. He now stands at 19K's vs 1 walk and 1 HR allowed in 19 innings. Sounds like some bad luck that his ERA is over 4.00. Wins may still be an issue but I think he's worth picking up.
OBPlover
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 95)

Postby bigh0rt » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:38 pm

Limited schedule tomorrow and don't care for any of them. Some potential in Collmenter, Stults, Santiago, and Chavez, but nothing I'd recommend or feel positive about.
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby NikkiSixx » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:00 pm

OBPlover wrote:My Nate Eovaldi pick didn't go too well. But I still think high skies are ahead. He got hit around by the Red Hot Chase Utley. Singles and doubles. But he still didn't walk a batter or give up a HR. He now stands at 19K's vs 1 walk and 1 HR allowed in 19 innings. Sounds like some bad luck that his ERA is over 4.00. Wins may still be an issue but I think he's worth picking up.

If you told me that and had me guess who would have that stat line I would guess Cliff Lee.
NikkiSixx
General Manager
General Manager

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 368)

Postby colt4523 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:34 pm

I streamed Doubront and Perez sunday. Needed 3 ks for a win. Yeah, I didn't win. Hard to fathom, 15 innings between 2 pitchers and only coming out with 2 ks. That is pretty ridiculous.
90% of my posts are from complaining about my team :)
colt4523
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 84)

Postby bigh0rt » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:30 pm

Lots of potential for disaster tomorrow so I'm real hesitant to pick anyone. I don't like real coin flips, which a lot of options feel like. Gun to my head I'm taking Robbie Erlin.
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Skin Blues » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:17 am

I'm streaming both Erlin and Beckett in my one league that allows streaming. It was between those two and Nicasio. All three are about even I think for today anyway.
Skin Blues
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 82)

Postby wrveres » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:38 pm

ive got Erlin and Nicasio, and Erlin and Richards as my churns for the week. Ill probably hang on to Erlin cus he has nice clothes. :-)
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: -313)

Postby NikkiSixx » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:52 pm

Lincecum is available for a spot start in my league, and he does well at Petco Park... giving it a shot.
NikkiSixx
General Manager
General Manager

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 368)

Postby bigh0rt » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:48 pm

Tomorrow you want Jesse Chavez. If unavailable, take a look at Robbie Ross. If you like gambling, you could try Josh Beckett. I'd love Chavez, and settle for Ross. Option 3 would be the guy facing Lincecum, Erlin.
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to Baseball Leftovers