Streaming Pitchers

Sleepers, updates, strategy, advice ... if it doesn't fit one of the more specialized categories, it goes right here! (Note: Please do NOT post trade, keeper or 'rate my team' questions - they have separate forums.)

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

bigh0rt
T-Ball Trainer
Beginner: No
Roster Information: [b][url=http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=435763]HERE[/url][/b]

Re: Streaming Pitchers

Post by bigh0rt »

Perez disappointing with the Ks, but anyone will take 8 shutout innings. Haven't looked at tomorrow yet.
OBPlover
T-Ball Trainer

Post by OBPlover »

My Nate Eovaldi pick didn't go too well. But I still think high skies are ahead. He got hit around by the Red Hot Chase Utley. Singles and doubles. But he still didn't walk a batter or give up a HR. He now stands at 19K's vs 1 walk and 1 HR allowed in 19 innings. Sounds like some bad luck that his ERA is over 4.00. Wins may still be an issue but I think he's worth picking up.
bigh0rt
T-Ball Trainer
Roster Information: [b][url=http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=435763]HERE[/url][/b]

Post by bigh0rt »

Limited schedule tomorrow and don't care for any of them. Some potential in Collmenter, Stults, Santiago, and Chavez, but nothing I'd recommend or feel positive about.
NikkiSixx
T-Ball Trainer

Post by NikkiSixx »

OBPlover wrote:My Nate Eovaldi pick didn't go too well. But I still think high skies are ahead. He got hit around by the Red Hot Chase Utley. Singles and doubles. But he still didn't walk a batter or give up a HR. He now stands at 19K's vs 1 walk and 1 HR allowed in 19 innings. Sounds like some bad luck that his ERA is over 4.00. Wins may still be an issue but I think he's worth picking up.

If you told me that and had me guess who would have that stat line I would guess Cliff Lee.
colt4523
T-Ball Trainer

Post by colt4523 »

I streamed Doubront and Perez sunday. Needed 3 ks for a win. Yeah, I didn't win. Hard to fathom, 15 innings between 2 pitchers and only coming out with 2 ks. That is pretty ridiculous.
bigh0rt
T-Ball Trainer

Post by bigh0rt »

Lots of potential for disaster tomorrow so I'm real hesitant to pick anyone. I don't like real coin flips, which a lot of options feel like. Gun to my head I'm taking Robbie Erlin.
Skin Blues
T-Ball Trainer

Post by Skin Blues »

I'm streaming both Erlin and Beckett in my one league that allows streaming. It was between those two and Nicasio. All three are about even I think for today anyway.
wrveres
T-Ball Trainer

Post by wrveres »

ive got Erlin and Nicasio, and Erlin and Richards as my churns for the week. Ill probably hang on to Erlin cus he has nice clothes. :-)
NikkiSixx
T-Ball Trainer

Post by NikkiSixx »

Lincecum is available for a spot start in my league, and he does well at Petco Park... giving it a shot.
bigh0rt
T-Ball Trainer

Post by bigh0rt »

Tomorrow you want Jesse Chavez. If unavailable, take a look at Robbie Ross. If you like gambling, you could try Josh Beckett. I'd love Chavez, and settle for Ross. Option 3 would be the guy facing Lincecum, Erlin.

Return to “Baseball Leftovers”