Return to Baseball Leftovers

Bonifacio

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Bonifacio

Postby bigh0rt » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:13 pm

NikkiSixx wrote:
bigh0rt wrote:The guy is still sitting on my WW, taunting everyone. I'm considering dumping Granderson's bum ass for him. I should have never violated my no-Met-bats policy.

Bonifacio shouldn't be on anyone's waiver wire right now. I would probably cut ties with Granderson....

And is Bonifacio is still on waivers then who else is out there?

Its my 10-team 25-man roster H2H Points League. There isn't a ton of talent available with 250 rostered plus guys on the DL, but I imagine my leaguemates are like me... Don't want the egg on the face of being burned... Again...

Bonifacio was actually drafted and dropped for a pitcher. H2H Points with a start limit, SP reign supreme and bats can sometimes begrudgingly be dropped for a start that could make or break a week. Its an interesting dynamic. Very different. A lot of fun.
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 376)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Surfs up » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:14 am

Would you drop him and pick up Dee Gordon? 12 team mixed no bench . standard 5x5 roto
Surfs up
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

(Past Year: 718)

Postby buffalobillsrul2002 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:22 pm

I'd go Gordon over Bonifacio. To me, Gordon looks like he's learned how to play baseball over the past year and might be able to put up a decent OBP. If he stays in the lineup the full year, he'll steal 50+ bases. That said, Bonifacio carries less risk than Gordon IMO since I have more faith that the Cubs won't bench Bonifacio.
buffalobillsrul2002
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: -2)

Postby Surfs up » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:28 am

Gordons leash is short. The Dodgers have a guy hitting pretty well in the minors thats being paid big money. I prefer EB. More security.
Surfs up
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

(Past Year: 718)

Postby jonboycubs » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:14 pm

I like Dee Gordon over Bonifacio right now, but as said above Alex Gurrerero is just waiting if Gordon hits a slump, so I also think I would hang onto Bonifacio right now, but it is a gamble if Gordon can keep the job
"I was taught you never, ever disrespect your opponent or your teammates or your organization or your manager and never, ever your uniform." Ryne Sandberg
jonboycubs
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Response Team
(Past Year: 1124)

Postby jonboycubs » Mon May 26, 2014 5:49 pm

How does losing part of your ear keep you out that long? Rub some dirt on it and play
"I was taught you never, ever disrespect your opponent or your teammates or your organization or your manager and never, ever your uniform." Ryne Sandberg
jonboycubs
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Response Team

Postby The Artful Dodger » Mon May 26, 2014 10:39 pm

jonboycubs wrote:How does losing part of your ear keep you out that long? Rub some dirt on it and play

He's not Jesus, for Christ's sake.
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 370)

Postby jonboycubs » Mon May 26, 2014 10:49 pm

The Artful Dodger wrote:
jonboycubs wrote: How does losing part of your ear keep you out that long? Rub some dirt on it and play

He's not Jesus, for Christ's sake.

Exactly they are baseball players way more capable of great feats than Jesus ;-D
jonboycubs
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Response Team

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers