Return to Baseball Leftovers

Week 1 scoring in ESPN League manager points leagues

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Week 1 scoring in ESPN League manager points leagues

Postby RJL674 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:12 am

I have a question for those of you in ESPN League Manager Points leagues. We drafted sunday night and I see that ESPN is counting the 2 games that took place in Austraila and the Sun night game in our week 1 scoring. Is there a way to not count these three games in the players stats? It is giving an unfair advantage to those teams starting players from those three games.

I posed the question to our commish and was told all espn leagues are using these games for week 1. Can anyone let me know if there is a fix for this scenario?
RJL674
T-Ball Trainer

(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Week 1 scoring in ESPN League manager points leagues

Postby bigh0rt » Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:24 am

RJL674 wrote:I have a question for those of you in ESPN League Manager Points leagues. We drafted sunday night and I see that ESPN is counting the 2 games that took place in Austraila and the Sun night game in our week 1 scoring. Is there a way to not count these three games in the players stats? It is giving an unfair advantage to those teams starting players from those three games.

I posed the question to our commish and was told all espn leagues are using these games for week 1. Can anyone let me know if there is a fix for this scenario?

The commissioner can manually deduct the points each team earned from those teams, individually. He needs to go to:
LM Tools > Adjust Scoring (bottom left column), and then he can deduct whatever points each team earned during those 2 games, if you do not wish to count them. This works in H2H at least.
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 376)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Baseball Leftovers