I am the Commish of a long-standing (eight years) deep league with some owners we are needeing to replace due to inactivity. I would call this a "dynasty league" but it is unlike any dynasty league we have experienced... it has a unique set of rules based on major league baseball. Here are some of the features:
- free league. optional $$ contribution gives you voting rights and puts you in the running for prize pool.
- 28 teams
- 40-man rosters + 270 max minor leaguers per system
- salary caps, realistic salaries, Luxury Tax, Revenue Sharing system
- Amateur Draft each July where we draft HS and college players
- International draft each January where we draft the undrafted Free Agents
- Rule 5 Draft each December
- Full-on MLB Free Agent bidding wars in January, Februrary, March, and throughout the season
This league is a true opportunity to experience fantasy baseball at its highest level, mirror the experience of being a MLB GM as much as possible. But in order to do that we need the most dedicated and active owners. For a league this deep we need owners whose scope goes well past the Top 100 prospects, and who are willing to play fantasy baseball 365 days a year and scour the waiver wire for the Brent Lillibridges and Bobby LaFromboises as well as trying to draft the next Mike Trout.
immediately if interested. Explain why you are interested in this league and how you would be the ideal fit. Please include your experience level and your favorite MLB team.