Return to Baseball Leftovers

Yahoo Pro Leagues

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Yahoo Pro Leagues

Postby Ray Zorback » Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:29 am

now they're saying April

Fantasy Baseball Pro Leagues 2015

Chomping at the bit for Pro Leagues? We know you're excited to show off your Baseball knowledge against other team managers. We'll be sure to keep you up to date on the latest Pro League news.

Pro Leagues for Fantasy Baseball will be back with a vengeance this year!

Get ready! Pro Leagues will be back in April, and we think that you'll appreciate the work and effort we put in to making your experience this year even better! For example, in the past dealing with payouts may have seemed like a hassle, but not anymore. This season we're redesigning our payout flows in order to make it the best experience possible. So be sure to check back for updates on the game.

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN25794.html ... sions=true
Ray Zorback
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 146)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby TinkerTailor » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:26 pm

I know they April, but I have a bad feeling about this. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't roll the Pro Leagues out until the middle or end of the month. They are easily my favorite pay leagues to play in, so it is dissapointing that they aren't up and running yet. We'll see if anything drops tomorrow though!
"How can you not get romantic about baseball?"
TinkerTailor
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

(Past Year: 7)

Postby Ray Zorback » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:29 am

TinkerTailor wrote:I know they April, but I have a bad feeling about this. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't roll the Pro Leagues out until the middle or end of the month. They are easily my favorite pay leagues to play in, so it is dissapointing that they aren't up and running yet. We'll see if anything drops tomorrow though!

Their latest message says "mid-April".

First they said March, then mid-March, then late March, then early April, and now mid-April.

I had to move on. I hate CBS's product. I hate their set-up, hate their draft tool, hate their website, hate their payout, but I still have bought 4 teams there and will possibly buy another or 2 before it's over. They're the only game that offers daily money leagues. (I hate weekly leagues) Thankfully, I do have a couple of private money leagues on yahoo.
Ray Zorback
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 146)

Postby hardyworld » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:33 pm

Now the FAQ says "later on in the 2015 MLB season". I assume legal questions created the delay/cancellation of the Pro Leagues this season; I think most people are really going to miss this product since they believe it's superior to CBS, ESPN, Fantrax, etc.
2011 World Champion St. Louis Cardinals
hardyworld
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 3)

Postby Ray Zorback » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:33 am

Pro leagues are up on yahoo.
Ray Zorback
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor