Fantasy Baseball Fans: Lets play 3 Questions.
1. Are Mock Auctions tasty, but ultimately not very filling, because your competitors don’t have to ride the team they bought for even a single day?
2. Is Auction Day your favorite day of the year?
3. How busy are you during the baseball season? Once a week can you spare a maximum of 17 minutes and 59 seconds on a Sunday night to make all your waiver and free agent pickups for the following week?
1. We have an early and real Auction Day each and every season-- the first Sunday afternoon after pitchers and catchers report to Spring Training, the 16th of February in 2014.
2. We have twenty-three, yes you read that right 23, in-season, in real time, in total transparency, free agency pick ups and waiver claim AUCTIONS for those acquisitions that require a blitz of nominations and bids during each round.
3. Those in-season player acquisition AUCTIONS last a maximum of 17 minutes and 59 seconds each in-season Sunday night, beginning at 9:00 P.M. EST. So just how good are you at Auctions? Okay, walk your talk.
Come, compete, conquer in our League; we need a single replacement owner.
Request details from firstname.lastname@example.org