Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions

Pick 6 to keep for next year! WHIR 100%

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Pick 6 to keep for next year! WHIR 100%

Postby MrAccoe » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:15 pm

12 team H2H Standard Yahoo - not going to list out the whole team, but just have a couple of questions towards the back end.

Round Cost ( )

Cano (1)
Miguel Cabrera (2)
Stanton (3)
Greinke (4)
Verlander (5)
Myers (15)

Any reason to keep Kimbrel over Verlander, who I know is a great bargain in the 5th but he performed well below expectations?

Also: Zobrist or Ryan Zimmerman over Greinke or Verlander?
MrAccoe
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Pick 6 to keep for next year! WHIR 100%

Postby fast dogs » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:38 am

I'd probly list some other options as well, if Stanton doesn't get traded to a different team I'm not sure he gets the RBI opportunities of a 3rd rounder. I guess he's tough to let go but I'd certainly take Myers in a late round ahead of him and draft a good 3rd rounder similar to Stanton. SP is so deep I'd hate to keep 2 of 6 keepers. I'd look more towards value late round types than Greinke about where he should go. if you have none, your 1st 6 aren't going to hurt you.
Kimbrel what round?
When asking for roster advice in these pages, remember there are thousands of different sets of league rules & many different active roster settings. If you want the best replies, be sure to include your leagues particulars in the original post
fast dogs
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicResponse TeamMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 141)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions