im a little bias being a braves fan and think of the world of Simmons but isnt really a need for my team so i need help from the Fantasy baseball world!
My league is a 14 team keeper league 3rd year 5x5 h2h
Anderlton Simmons(SS) for Kevin Gregg(CP)
1b- looney (Fraizer when he comes back to earth)
of- Ichiro, marte Harper
ult- Middlerbrooks, Arendo
b- Fraizer (playing of with harper hurt and usually have in lineup playing the hot bat looney)
dl- Heyward, reddick
SP- Felix, Minor, burnett, pettitte, estrada, helickson, teheren DL- Beachy
RP- Wilhemson, Reed, Mujica, Gregg
Here are some things i thought about
1) I honestly dont think is the closer 2 months from now
2) Looney is not going to keep up hitting like this prolly so i dont think his on my team a month or 2 from now
3) Heyward coming back on friday(Dont need to drop anyone only have 2 DL spots so his sitting on my bench)
4) Reddick is possible out 2 months
5) Arendo dont know if he'll be in the majors all year long but love him playing in colordo
Still the biggest problem is im a huge Braves fan and want Simmons on my team
Would i be making a mistake if i accept the trade?
Will Always Help in Return!
"They give you a round bat and they throw you a round ball. And they tell you to hit it square."-Willie Stargell