Well I am extremely upset at this ijut in my yahoo keeper league. Why in god's name would you first drop Heyward (which was let through) and now Stanton too? One of the complainers is demanding the other Heyward transaction be reversed as well even though I burned a waiver on him AND the LM let that through. He was given a little bit of flack for it, but Jimmy said that it was his own stupid error for doing it and basically 'sit on it, live with it."
I've already seen three postings demand this transaction be reversed but there's one problem our LM is out of town on a business trip and won't have time to access the league for next four days. Isn't this just great?
What to do:
1) QUIT RIGHT NOW AND DON'T PLAY IN A LEAGUE WITH SOMEONE YOU THINK IS CHEATING.
2) PLEAD WITH YAHOO TO REVERSE THE TRANSACTION (IF THEY WILL AFTER I EXPLAIN LM LEAVE OF ABSENCE)
3) SEND JIMMY A TEXT ABOUT THE BAD TRANSACTION AND ASK IF HE CAN REVERSE THE TRANSACTION REMOTELY FROM HIS PHONE, THEN QUIT.
4) SAME AS 3, EXCEPT HANG AROUND BUT IF ONE MORE BAD TRANSACTION THEN QUIT.
5) COMPLAIN TIL SOMEONE DOES SOMETHING.
6) DO NOTHING AND JUST LEAVE AT SEASON'S END.
I rarely get upset at things like this but the timing wtih the LM being out of town is terrible. I have three of my personal friends (that are not involved in this bad waiver transaction) in this league so this league does mean something to me.