Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions

Who should I draft first in this weird keeper league? 12 t

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Who should I draft first in this weird keeper league? 12 t

Postby mcdablo » Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:54 pm

Hey all,

So I'm in this weird keeper league where basically people can keep any 3 players and only lose the round pick associated with their Average Draft Pick (ADP). So for example, if you have Stephen Strasburg and his ave ADP is 22, that's a 2nd round pick. Hopefully people understand this. Either way, out of the 12 people in my league, 6 of them are keeping players from the first round, therefore losing their first round pick. Therefore, the other six members of the league have a first round pick with limited options. I have the 5th pick out of the 6 people with first round picks. My choices of players that I will have is sorta arbitrary which is why this is making me hard to choose. The players that should be available for me to choose from will be:

encarncacion, ellsbury, pedroia, heyward, reyes, beltre

I am keeping Stanton, Strasburg and Hanley. I am really clueless about who to pick with my first pick. If people could please help me rank these players in a 12 team h2h league 5x5 that would be very helpful. My draft is tonight and I am sort of stuck with who to pick. Thanks
mcdablo
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 9)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Who should I draft first in this weird keeper league? 1

Postby BP28 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:07 pm

Heyward
Reyes
Pedroia
Ellsbury
Beltre